SoyDeliciousWelcome to the first Freebie Friday of March.  Post a comment with a valid email address before 12/11c, Monday, March 8, to be entered for a chance to win.

This week’s Freebie comes from Soy Delicious, makers of 100% pure soy candles.  Maggie and Georgette are committed to making an eco-friendly product in every way – from their dye-free wax to the lead-free wicks.  Even the glass jars are reusable for your favorite beverage once you’re done with candle. Their fragrances are spa worthy – from Dulce de Leche to Tahitian Orchid.

The winner this week will receive their choice of one full-sized candle along with one of their sugar scrubs. This was the same gift they gave out at The Grammys back in January!  Take a look at some of the celebs that visited them.

This week we want to know: What’s that small indulgence around that home that you just can’t give up? Baking with premium chocolate? A weekly bubble bath? That cup of espresso in the morning?  You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer.  Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. odessacates says:

I love olive oil. I try to buy the best that I can. I just receive my first case of Bramasole in the mail from Frances Mayes who wrote Under the Tuscan Sun. We are going to try it with some focaccia and wine this weekend. The excitement is like a kid in a candy store for the first time.

2. Leslie says:

I love HGTV!! And I love candles and bubble baths and all things girly! ;)

3. @tgpavelich says:

I would have to say its a very soft blanket, that we got as a wedding gift. It's a fairly simple blanket that someone found at Target. My husband and I would fight over it. We had to get another one, so now we each have our own! No way I could survive cold Wisconsin winters watching movies without that blanket.

4. Christina says:

I always keep a B&BW body scrub in my shower to slough off dry skin and leave me smelling great.

5. Molly says:

I cant live without chai tea! Whether its hot or cold! AND anything that smells good around the house like candles or infusions!

6. Lisa F says:

I can't do without tea and dark chocolate before going to bed.

7. Ali says:

When I come home from a hard day at work, I light candles and sit and relax a while. The candlelight seems to be more relaxing than light bulbs. Helps mellow out the kids too.

8. DHS says:

Scented candles are a luxury.

9. Carolyn says:

Can Not give up my bubble bath it's soooo, Relaxing

10. 4tcshelton says:

The smell of freshly laundered clothing…we use gain and mountain spring Downey…It makes the whole house smell crisp and clean!

• 1920s bungalow restoration as seen on Rehab Addict with