design-happens-freebies-easy-arranger370x400Thank goodness for Fridays! Thank goodness for fresh-cut flowers, too!  One of my fondest memories of my grandmother is helping her cut and arrange the gorgeous gladiolas she cultivated for years.

I wish a product like the Easy Arranger had been around when I was trying to cram those long stems into vases! We love Annabelle Noel Designs’ Easy Arranger because it makes floral arrangement easy, fun and beautiful. The flexible, bendable grid allows flowers room to breathe and can be stretched and bent to fit whatever design you are creating.

This week we’re giving you the chance to win one 5-inch Easy Arranger and a set of Dangles attachable gems in champagne color. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, March 22. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: What’s your favorite springtime flower? Does the site of yellow daffodils peeking up through the frost send you into horticultural overdrive? Does a field of multi-colored tulips make you want to catch a flight to Amsterdam? You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer. Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. Lynn says:

Mine are lillies-I have some coming up now and I can't wait until they bloom

2. Elizabeth says:

I love lilies of the valley, and pansies. They were both my grandmother's favorite flowers, and she is the one who taught me everything I know about plants. Whenever i see them, I think of her.

3. Trish says:

Tulips! In every color. So gorgeous and the just scream "spring!" I love this arranger. I always panic when I have to arrange flowers in a vase. It is not my thing.

4. lee keown says:

Pansy!

5. Carol says:

Paper Whites . . .they have such a wonderful aroma, expecially when the wind is blowing. . . .

6. Val Gandara says:

When spring begins in Texas we see fields of stunning wild royal blue bluebonnets! They are so pretty and being wild are my favorite, they can grow almost anywhere even in bad soil. Tough and beautiful!

7. Pat says:

What’s your favorite springtime flower? Living in the south, I am lucky to see flowers in bloom year round one of myfavorite native flowers is the Blanket flower .

8. Luisa says:

A garden full of yellow and white daffodils…they bring back meemories of my daughter…she passed away at the age of 3, her last spring we were walking thru the yard, she walked up to the bright yellow daffodil and said "look momma, pretty" as she pointed her sweet little finger at the sweet flower. Will always be my favorite flower.

9. Kathy Boland says:

Tulips. It's hard not to think of spring when I see the tulips reaching up from the ground. I may have to wait a bit however, as it's supposed to snow again in Denver tonight. :^)