design-happens-freebies-easy-arranger370x400Thank goodness for Fridays! Thank goodness for fresh-cut flowers, too!  One of my fondest memories of my grandmother is helping her cut and arrange the gorgeous gladiolas she cultivated for years.

I wish a product like the Easy Arranger had been around when I was trying to cram those long stems into vases! We love Annabelle Noel Designs’ Easy Arranger because it makes floral arrangement easy, fun and beautiful. The flexible, bendable grid allows flowers room to breathe and can be stretched and bent to fit whatever design you are creating.

This week we’re giving you the chance to win one 5-inch Easy Arranger and a set of Dangles attachable gems in champagne color. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, March 22. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: What’s your favorite springtime flower? Does the site of yellow daffodils peeking up through the frost send you into horticultural overdrive? Does a field of multi-colored tulips make you want to catch a flight to Amsterdam? You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer. Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. jessica DeWitt says:

CAN U SAY MINNESOTA
    I live in MN. so the flower that really gets me going is Bridal wreath, and Lilacs,,,,,thats when all of the snow is gonw of course

2. Mansi says:

Yellow Daffodils all time favorites.

3. Dorothy says:

Beautiful daffodils, they are so delicate, bright and cheery.

4. Angela Blackard says:

I love orchids, gerberas and tulips. They are beautiful and remind me of the fresh new life that comes with the changing of the seasons.

5. dianawhite says:

Im not sure the name of it but my neighbor has a bush in her front yard and its full of pink flowers it is so pretty and when i seen all the pink blooms i knew it was SPRING TIME !!!! : )

6. Mary Faulkner---Al says:

When you see the little crocus peeping up and spreading color ,that is spring time to me. It makes me want to get outside and enjoy the freshness of springtime!

7. Mary Faulkner---Al says: