design-happens-freebies-easy-arranger370x400Thank goodness for Fridays! Thank goodness for fresh-cut flowers, too!  One of my fondest memories of my grandmother is helping her cut and arrange the gorgeous gladiolas she cultivated for years.

I wish a product like the Easy Arranger had been around when I was trying to cram those long stems into vases! We love Annabelle Noel Designs’ Easy Arranger because it makes floral arrangement easy, fun and beautiful. The flexible, bendable grid allows flowers room to breathe and can be stretched and bent to fit whatever design you are creating.

This week we’re giving you the chance to win one 5-inch Easy Arranger and a set of Dangles attachable gems in champagne color. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, March 22. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: What’s your favorite springtime flower? Does the site of yellow daffodils peeking up through the frost send you into horticultural overdrive? Does a field of multi-colored tulips make you want to catch a flight to Amsterdam? You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer. Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. Linda Murphy says:

my favorite is a little wild flower or weed – I'm not sure which – they grow in my lawn and have the tiniest lavender star shaped flowers that are the perfect size for a barbie bouquet!

• Cindy says:

We call those Spring Beauty. That's what they were called when we did the wildflower collections in school. Love those too!

2. Oh they sound so beautiful lindongirl! Thanks for the tip on the deer! We have a lot of them here too!

3. Irene says:

Crocus, small but what an impact!

4. Mary says:

Lilacs are by far the best spring flower. The muted purple tone and the wonderful fragrance

5. Joyce says:

Has anyone tried planting Helebores. They are a sure sign of spring and are the first flower I see in my yard. My daughter introduced me to them when she worked at an arboretum.

6. Mary Kennedy says:

Do I have to pick just one? I love them all, daffodils, crocus and hyacinths are my favorites!! My granddaughter has discovered daffodils this year and everytime we go outside she picks a couple off!!

7. Hellebores and primroses are the first hint of spring in the PNW!

8. patti says:

I like daffodils!!

9. my favorite flower of all time is wisteria. it just makes me all gooey inside when i see the giant walls of it we have around my neighborhood.

10. Hillary says:

Living in Florida for over 20 years, I finally experienced a terribly cold, devastating Winter this year that killed even my tallest palms, along with my 30-foot Bird Of Paradise plants. My front and back yard look like a war zone. I'm going to move Spring forward a little by finally removing all of my beloved (dead) plants this weekend, now that pros say the hard freezes are over. So I guess I'll take a deep breath and embrace Spring with a smile, planting my new babies while enjoying the wonderful scent of freshly mowed grass!