design-happens-freebies-easy-arranger370x400Thank goodness for Fridays! Thank goodness for fresh-cut flowers, too!  One of my fondest memories of my grandmother is helping her cut and arrange the gorgeous gladiolas she cultivated for years.

I wish a product like the Easy Arranger had been around when I was trying to cram those long stems into vases! We love Annabelle Noel Designs’ Easy Arranger because it makes floral arrangement easy, fun and beautiful. The flexible, bendable grid allows flowers room to breathe and can be stretched and bent to fit whatever design you are creating.

This week we’re giving you the chance to win one 5-inch Easy Arranger and a set of Dangles attachable gems in champagne color. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, March 22. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: What’s your favorite springtime flower? Does the site of yellow daffodils peeking up through the frost send you into horticultural overdrive? Does a field of multi-colored tulips make you want to catch a flight to Amsterdam? You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer. Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. Alison says:

My favorite spring flower is the Bearded Iris. My mother had beautiful rock gardens full of them. When I see them I think of her @ her love of flowers. They were always used on Memorial Day to lay @ the grave sites.

2. Jeanne says:

I'm partial to the pretty little ones that appear first in my garden. Right now there are tiny crocuses, the first to bloom after the long winter and it has been a doozy! I also love the early snowdrift, a riot of light blue flowers only a few inches tall, but it tells me spring is really here!

3. JoAnn says:

With a name like VanDerWerken, it has to be tulips!
    For the first time in my life, I planted a bunch along my fenceline late, late fall – all shades of pink & a batch of white. It was really easy, wonder why it took 50 years! Can't wait for them to surprise us soon.

4. Erin says:

I LOVE Tulips! They just make me so happy!

5. Rita - A New Yorker says:

Orchids, so beutiful and elegant.

6. Emily says:

I don't even need to see the flower! When the green leaves start to peek out of the dirty ground I know it is spring!

7. Tamara says:

My all time favorite flowers are Gerbera Daisy. Whenever I see the big colorful blooms always draw me in to stop and admire.

8. Jan says:

After living near Amsterdam for years, I dearly love the tulips. But….between squirrels and weather, they do not do well on the coast of SC. So, I now enjoy my daffodils.

9. stephanie says:

Tulips are by far the most delicate and beautiful!

10. Abbi says:

Tulips…mass quantities of tulips.