design-happens-freebies-easy-arranger370x400Thank goodness for Fridays! Thank goodness for fresh-cut flowers, too!  One of my fondest memories of my grandmother is helping her cut and arrange the gorgeous gladiolas she cultivated for years.

I wish a product like the Easy Arranger had been around when I was trying to cram those long stems into vases! We love Annabelle Noel Designs’ Easy Arranger because it makes floral arrangement easy, fun and beautiful. The flexible, bendable grid allows flowers room to breathe and can be stretched and bent to fit whatever design you are creating.

This week we’re giving you the chance to win one 5-inch Easy Arranger and a set of Dangles attachable gems in champagne color. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, March 22. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: What’s your favorite springtime flower? Does the site of yellow daffodils peeking up through the frost send you into horticultural overdrive? Does a field of multi-colored tulips make you want to catch a flight to Amsterdam? You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer. Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. Lynn Swanson says:

I know spring is here or near when my dear mother-in-law brings us a bunch of yellow daffodils . . . they are so bright and cheery, it's like bringing the sunshine in!!

2. Donna says:

I love hydrangeas. Their big moppy heads are amzaing!

3. s_g says:

Peonies! The first monster sized flower to light up my garden i pinks, rubies and pristine white. One flower head fills my house with the most heavenly fragrance *swoon*

4. @nursie says:

Tulips are my all time favorite. But I also like crocuses, and lily of the valley. I remember the batches of LOTV that grew underneath our front porch when I was growing up, it always smelled so sweet!

5. Cheri says:

My favorite is wisteria. The smell is so heavenly!They also have such a lovely way of draping, to create really interesting shapes!;)

6. Dianna Fiskin says:

Daffodils – These are usu.ally the first flowers of spring. They are so bright and sunny

7. Sydney says:

Purple crocus and yellow daffodils a perfect color combination

8. robert says:

I like Easter Lillies.When they bloom I know it is springtime.They don't last long,but they are a good sign of better weather ahead.

9. Stacey says: