design-happens-freebies-easy-arranger370x400Thank goodness for Fridays! Thank goodness for fresh-cut flowers, too!  One of my fondest memories of my grandmother is helping her cut and arrange the gorgeous gladiolas she cultivated for years.

I wish a product like the Easy Arranger had been around when I was trying to cram those long stems into vases! We love Annabelle Noel Designs’ Easy Arranger because it makes floral arrangement easy, fun and beautiful. The flexible, bendable grid allows flowers room to breathe and can be stretched and bent to fit whatever design you are creating.

This week we’re giving you the chance to win one 5-inch Easy Arranger and a set of Dangles attachable gems in champagne color. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, March 22. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: What’s your favorite springtime flower? Does the site of yellow daffodils peeking up through the frost send you into horticultural overdrive? Does a field of multi-colored tulips make you want to catch a flight to Amsterdam? You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer. Click here for the official rules.

Freebies

1. Daisies, without a doubt!

2. Darcy Carlson says:

Tulips…any color….love them all! They're a sure sign for me spring has arrived!

3. tkaylewis says:

My favorite springtime flower is the crocus. It is always the first to peek through the warming soil!

4. auntroz says:

Being from Texas, it HAS to be the sight of the Hill Country covered in Bluebonnets! LOVE it!

5. Beth Warner says:

My favorite spring-time flower are my peonies! However you say "peony", they are delightful smelling and so pretty and seem to last forever in a vase. The whole house takes on the smell…and they come in lovely shades of pinks. I have several varieties in my yard.

6. Courtney Bowman says:

Daffodils =]

7. karyn Rosebrook says:

When Lilac opens. my heart rejoices. Warmth and sunshine are here. Gone are the long nights. My senses awaken, to the sight and smells lilac brings!

8. Cindy says:

I love a lot of them, but I'm going to say dogwood, especially since I'm worried about the blight creeping up from the south…how much longer will we have them around to enjoy?

9. Jo Anne Schulte says:

I saw the first crocus of the season and it gave me hope that spring is around the corner. However it was 64 degrees yesterday and today it is 32 and snow. Spring can not get here quick enough for me. It has been a long, cold and dreary winter!