It’s the first Friday of spring! I’ve been inspired by the daffodils peeking up through the cold ground and want to bring you some inspiration, too — literally. This week we’re giving you the chance to win a set of alphabet photography blocks from Everyday Art, which spell out “inspire.”

Each photo letter is available in both color and black and white, and there are four different photos for each letter. Check out a couple of options for A:

These 1/2″ blocks are made from composite material and are scratch resistant, moisture resistant and will not fade over time. What I love most about them is that the photo blocks come ready-to-mount and you can spell out anything you want, from your name to a favorite saying.

All you have to do to win is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, March 29. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: What item in your home truly inspires you? Is it a photo of a beloved family member? A statue of a religious icon? Maybe it’s a project you completed on your own that made you feel like a champion? You have until 12/11c on Monday to answer. Click here for the official rules.

1. Mrs. Dawn Smith says:

My inspiration comes from my love of "wood"… yes wood! When I look out my bedroom window I see the many projects that I have created..some all by myself. I see an arbor on an unleveled hill, a 2 tiered deck, a raised wall around my pond on a hill and our shed! It all makes me smile not just on sunny & warm days, but every day, even on the rainiest , coldest, or the snowiest days! =).

2. Cassandra says:

I'm inspired by my neutral themed room with tree print photos and an old steamer trunk. I can't get enough of the old stuff mixed with the new, with a pop of two of color, it gives us a room to relax and rejuvenate our family while giving us a room we can do whatever we want in…thats why we love it and we feel inspired everyday to so more with our family!

3. Tammy Bellantoni says:

I am inspired by the work we did ourselves. We just purchased a house which was covered from head to toe in ugly wallpaper. We stripped it and painted. It looks awesome. All of the colors flow together from room to room. A project we never thought we would finish!!

4. Chelsea Hoilman says:

This is an awesome piece of artwork! I am an art major at East Tennessee State. In my 2D class last semester, we did a project just like this! We had to go around town and find all the leters just naturaly in space. It was a great project! I still have mine hanging on my wall! This is such a fun way to bring your favorite places and quotes together in an awesome piece of artwork!

Also the weekend after our projects were due, we have a craft fair in my home town. There was a booth on the street that was selling words spelled out like this. I talked with them for a while and we shared some pictures!

5. marmadukesnoopy says:

The change of the seasons inspire me. What greater work of art is there than the one that God created. Is that ok or am I being politically incorrect?

6. Judy Rahn says:

A picture in my dining room called "The Singing Butler" by Jack Vettriano. I love the colors in this photo. I mimick the colors in the print to put splashes of color in my dining room.

7. Greg says:

I almost died from a blood infection over the thanksgiving/Christmas holidays. It was very hard to stay upbeat and get thru this bump in life but as it started to get it's toughest I made sure to look to things around me for inspiration. The main thing was a bracelet they gave me in the hospital that was labeled "Fall Risk" I took a picture of that on me and printed it up where I could always see it. To remind me just what I do have and to not let me get down about small things. I have my life and the future. Things don't have to be big to have a huge impact on your inspiration. Definitely makes me think different ways about life when looking to it.

8. LuAnn Hope says:

I am inspired by two angels that I have. One given to me from a friend that died of breast cancer and the other from a beloved Aunt that passed away years ago. They both mean the world to me…and remind me of how strong they both were…

9. Ann Marie says:

My grandfather was an avid agate collector. He polished literally thousands of stones and made jewelry and decorative household items. He also made art where he basically 'glued' the stones to a board and framed it. One of my favorites is a piece he made that is stones arranged in paired geometric shapes. The colors are earthy and rich, and the polished finish of the rocks gives it a beautiful finish. This particular piece is also not a basic square, but rather a mirrored pair of stacked quadrilaterals…pretty bold for its time. Our living room colors and setup are based on it.

10. I am inspired by my daughter's artwork! We are always painting together, doing crafts like making birdhouses – we decorate our home and yard and it means so much because everything is created wth love.

See What We’re Pinning