Nothing ruins a relaxing bath like a scratchy towel. So this week, we’re giving you the chance to ditch your old towels and win two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater Home.

at248901_lg

This week's Freebie is two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater.

Sweetwater Bamboo Towels are a special combination of bamboo and cotton that offers pure luxury at a reasonable price. Bamboo is a renewable resource that is more absorbent than cotton, silky soft and naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 12. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: How do you pamper yourself? Did you remodel your bathroom to mimic a beloved spa? Do you spend your “me time” lounging on your porch with a glass of wine? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click here for official rules.

Freebies

1. Petra says:

Allow myself to spend as long as I want in the shower!

2. Stacy says:

I like to take off my socks, lay back on the couch and watch streaming movies on Netflix.

3. Renee says:

I curl up with a soft throw and watch HGTV. I absolutely love the shows, my favorite is Sarah's House!

4. samantha says:

I like to lay on the couch and take a nap with my dog. Lame? Probably, but very relaxing, too!

5. Pamela Leonard says:

Well, I go geocaching! It is like treasure hunting in the modern world. Then I come home, make a nice dinner, have a hot shower, a glass of wine. Geocaching may sound like an odd way to "pamper" myself but it is a way to completely get out of my regular life. I get to think differently as I puzzle out finding the hiding places once I arrive at the location, I visit places in my city and state I never knew existed, I get success and thrills of the find, I get laughter and friendship, I enjoy the gorgeous outdoors, I get to pretend I'm a spy and be stealthy so the regular people don't know what is hidden right under their noses! It is great fun and brings me joy.

6. Amy says:

After getting the kids in bed I like to plop face-first onto the bed…. Mainly because it makes me laugh and a good laugh is always relaxing!!!

7. Cindy says:

If the weather's nice, I open a nice bottle of wine and sit on my patio and do absolutely nothing. About once a year, I spend an absurd amount of money (absurd for me) at a spa, getting one of the all day packages. I also treat myself to a nice steak and for desert, something decadent.

8. JenHeart says:

I pamper myself by waking up before everyone else and drinking a leisurely cup of tea on the sun porch. I listen to the chatter of the birds, hear the buzz of the bees and get ready for a day of chasing 3 year old twins.

9. Mary K Riestenberg says:

Make myself a cup of great-tasting hot coffee or tea and sit in a comfy chair with my legs pulled up,
    read ing the newspaper or a magazine.

• Decorated Cork Coasters

• Designer MacGyver: 5 Brilliant Basket Ideas and Crafts

• Paired with white and pink, steel blue looks more grown-up

• Paired with soft gray grasscloth, creamy white bedding and