Nothing ruins a relaxing bath like a scratchy towel. So this week, we’re giving you the chance to ditch your old towels and win two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater Home.

at248901_lg

This week's Freebie is two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater.

Sweetwater Bamboo Towels are a special combination of bamboo and cotton that offers pure luxury at a reasonable price. Bamboo is a renewable resource that is more absorbent than cotton, silky soft and naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 12. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: How do you pamper yourself? Did you remodel your bathroom to mimic a beloved spa? Do you spend your “me time” lounging on your porch with a glass of wine? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click here for official rules.

Freebies

1. kathy says:

All I need is a good book and a shade tree.

2. For me it is sitting in one of those massage chairs while I am getting a pedicure! Would love to have one of those chairs in my house. Also sitting outside on my patio swing and enjoying the sounds of spring and the smell of fresh cut lawn!

3. Sheila says:

A good book, chocolate, and a cuddly blanket! (Add a rainy day and it's perfect!)

4. mer says:

My way of relaxing is taking my Dogs for walks..I love watching them take it all in,they LOVE to listen to the birds,the water.We take in the earth when we are walking.

5. Nicolett says:

I enjoy my "me" time by sitting on my huge deck with a cold beer or a glass of vino, admiring the stars.. Or sitting by my fire pit with a nice fire going to keep me warm,, :o ) Relaxation!! nickihunt821@hotmail.com

6. Sheri says:

I like to sit on my patio, feet propped up, cat on my lap, a nice glass of wine and a good book, listening to the tinkling sounds of the water in my fountain. Ahhh so relaxing!

7. Peggie Brott says:

Sitting in my claw foot bathtub with some candles and a good book!

8. Marita says:

I like to sit in my garden and munch on rasberries or strawberries I have grown there, Getting down in the dirt so to speak is as close to nature as I can get.

9. I remodeled my bathroom to be an expansive retreat. I can sit in front of the wondow on an ottoman with a glass of wine and relax or take a long hot shower.

10. Lisa says:

I just had my bathroom which I hated of 9 years remodeled. It is so beautiful, I enjoy just being able to fully use it every day.

• As seen on the HGTV & DIY Network series, Rehab Addict.

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past