Nothing ruins a relaxing bath like a scratchy towel. So this week, we’re giving you the chance to ditch your old towels and win two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater Home.

at248901_lg

This week's Freebie is two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater.

Sweetwater Bamboo Towels are a special combination of bamboo and cotton that offers pure luxury at a reasonable price. Bamboo is a renewable resource that is more absorbent than cotton, silky soft and naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 12. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: How do you pamper yourself? Did you remodel your bathroom to mimic a beloved spa? Do you spend your “me time” lounging on your porch with a glass of wine? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click here for official rules.

Freebies

1. Amanda says:

I put away money in a jar to save for my Yoga membership every month. It has pampered me more then any spa that I've been to, and helped me find the calm and peaceful inner me. It has taught me how to take time out, even during chaotic times and just breathe and find that inner peace. These towels would be awesome yoga towels for me hehe

2. Debbie Hansen says:

We just finished an entire bathroom remodel. We put 16X16 tiles on the floor and 12X12's on the wall. I designed a heart stopping border pattern with decorative tiles. The beautiful granite counter top with Price Pfister faucet is the icing on the cake! Its so relaxing to sit in the tub while admiring all of the hard work we did, IT WAS WORTH IT!

3. Debbi says:

I like to sit in the backyard under the gazebo with a fire in the firepit listening to nature and watching the stars to relax.
    When redoing our bathroom, I couldn't give up my huge claws foot tub, so, we kept it and it feels spa like to me because it's so big a roomy!

4. Bonnie says:

I sit on the patio with my husband and talk over a cup of coffee

5. Lynn Nguyen says:

get up right around sunrise, take a cup of coffee out to the porch and sit in the swing chair and listen to Gods wonder, the sounds of morning a wonderful as the birds are waking the frogs and critters are chripping (all this while others sleep). Then the alarm goes off, and you see the neighbors up and out for their exercise, others leaving for work. I go back inside to start my day with a smile cause everything is so calm, now that I have had my fix for the morning.

6. Stephanie says:

I love to sit in my backyard with a good book and listen to the birds. I watch hopefully to spot a bird I haven't seen before. Of course, If I could I would get a massage at the same time!!

7. laprns says:

I built a conversation area in the flower beds outside and that is where I take a book & a beverage. I listen to the birds and read or watch my dog play while we're surrounded by the flowers.

8. Laura Manning says:

I go to the bathroom lock the door, take all my pedicure things, and thats Alot! then I give myself a really good pedicure that consists of scrubs and soaking my feet in the bath tub for a long period of time. After all that work it would be nice to have a soft towel to snuggle my feet in. ; )

9. Christie Weaver says:

To relax I take a nice hot bubble bath; candles, music and a beverage do wonders. I can just get lost in my own little world.

10. Manny says:

I relax in the kitchen with a new recipe……..and wine

• Bookcase Blunder - Ask Genevieve - Episode 20

• White Lamp Final Reveal - HGTV Handmade Mystery Box

• Win a Lamp From HGTV Handmade!

• Tips to decorate with yellow ->