Nothing ruins a relaxing bath like a scratchy towel. So this week, we’re giving you the chance to ditch your old towels and win two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater Home.

This week's Freebie is two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater.

Sweetwater Bamboo Towels are a special combination of bamboo and cotton that offers pure luxury at a reasonable price. Bamboo is a renewable resource that is more absorbent than cotton, silky soft and naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 12. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: How do you pamper yourself? Did you remodel your bathroom to mimic a beloved spa? Do you spend your “me time” lounging on your porch with a glass of wine? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click here for official rules.

1. Jenna says:

In the winter, it's in the tub. In the summer, it's on the deck surrounded by all of the potted plants.

2. Erin LaShell says:

I just bought a home in the picturesque Sierras of Northern California. My back deck overlooks a lush meadow so I plan to pamper myself by installing an adjoining gazebo/hot tub with stereo surround. Ahhh, relaxing.

3. @yvpedraza says:

On Sundays I have the house to myself. I wake up, fill the tub, add scented salts and take a nice long bath. After the bath I give myself a facial, mani and pedi. I straighten my hair and end the pamper by laying down with a massager on my back.

4. Sheila German says:

I sit out on my deck with a cup of coffee and the newspaper.

5. Charles Spencer says:

Relaxing is hard to do when your paying so much for a home. However to pamper myself I installed a jacuzzi inside a cover screened in porch. The jacuzzi in it self is relaxing.

6. Emily says:

I take a bath. The tub has some jets, which makes it all the better. Now only if I could get the soothing music to play throughout the house…

7. Mollie says:

By going to a completely refreshing yoga class followed by a glass of red wine and a gourmet salad. It's knowing I have done work that is good and healthy for myself that makes me feel like I can really relax. I would sit and watch an old movie (Funny Face perhaps?) with my food and wine and I would then, truly feel at ease.

8. debbie marx says:

im a single grandmother who works has 5 grand children.and with so much family i dont have much sit down me time.so i dvr hgtv so when i have me time i get to sit and watch what i enjoy on hgtv..i even have hgtv as my favorite show on facebook.

9. Karyn says:

Our sunroom is the "pampering central" of our home. Whether it's–Sunday morning reading the paper, drinking coffee & listening to classical music; or, knitting & Sudoku solving with the sunlight streaming in; or, watching a movie while having a champagne toast at the end of a busy weekend; or, playing a game with our grandson; or, (and this is the best) having a midday nap on the vintage rattan couch which was inherited from my mother (embracing, comforting, relaxing)!

10. R Keller Knittel says:

I go on an adventure. What our grandaughter called "going on a venture". Drive without a known destination…meander…find a home farm stand with veggies or apples, or just drive and let the sun, dappled through the trees along the roadside, move over your face. Heavenly… Stop at a little store and pick up some cheese and crackers, a cold (or hot) drink, depending on the season. This is exactly as I did with my family when I was a little girl, too!

See What We’re Pinning