Nothing ruins a relaxing bath like a scratchy towel. So this week, we’re giving you the chance to ditch your old towels and win two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater Home.

at248901_lg

This week's Freebie is two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater.

Sweetwater Bamboo Towels are a special combination of bamboo and cotton that offers pure luxury at a reasonable price. Bamboo is a renewable resource that is more absorbent than cotton, silky soft and naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 12. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: How do you pamper yourself? Did you remodel your bathroom to mimic a beloved spa? Do you spend your “me time” lounging on your porch with a glass of wine? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click here for official rules.

Freebies

1. Jenna says:

In the winter, it's in the tub. In the summer, it's on the deck surrounded by all of the potted plants.

2. Erin LaShell says:

I just bought a home in the picturesque Sierras of Northern California. My back deck overlooks a lush meadow so I plan to pamper myself by installing an adjoining gazebo/hot tub with stereo surround. Ahhh, relaxing.

3. @yvpedraza says:

On Sundays I have the house to myself. I wake up, fill the tub, add scented salts and take a nice long bath. After the bath I give myself a facial, mani and pedi. I straighten my hair and end the pamper by laying down with a massager on my back.

4. Sheila German says:

I sit out on my deck with a cup of coffee and the newspaper.

5. Charles Spencer says:

Relaxing is hard to do when your paying so much for a home. However to pamper myself I installed a jacuzzi inside a cover screened in porch. The jacuzzi in it self is relaxing.

6. Emily says:

I take a bath. The tub has some jets, which makes it all the better. Now only if I could get the soothing music to play throughout the house…

7. Mollie says:

By going to a completely refreshing yoga class followed by a glass of red wine and a gourmet salad. It's knowing I have done work that is good and healthy for myself that makes me feel like I can really relax. I would sit and watch an old movie (Funny Face perhaps?) with my food and wine and I would then, truly feel at ease.

8. debbie marx says:

im a single grandmother who works has 5 grand children.and with so much family i dont have much sit down me time.so i dvr hgtv so when i have me time i get to sit and watch what i enjoy on hgtv..i even have hgtv as my favorite show on facebook.

9. Karyn says:

Our sunroom is the "pampering central" of our home. Whether it's–Sunday morning reading the paper, drinking coffee & listening to classical music; or, knitting & Sudoku solving with the sunlight streaming in; or, watching a movie while having a champagne toast at the end of a busy weekend; or, playing a game with our grandson; or, (and this is the best) having a midday nap on the vintage rattan couch which was inherited from my mother (embracing, comforting, relaxing)!

10. R Keller Knittel says:

I go on an adventure. What our grandaughter called "going on a venture". Drive without a known destination…meander…find a home farm stand with veggies or apples, or just drive and let the sun, dappled through the trees along the roadside, move over your face. Heavenly… Stop at a little store and pick up some cheese and crackers, a cold (or hot) drink, depending on the season. This is exactly as I did with my family when I was a little girl, too!

• Take the fall celebration outdoors

• The rustic lodge look is a perfect fit fot fall. Blending

• Shop thrift stores and garage sales for assorted small

• Fall-Inspired Linen and Felt Acorn Pillow