Nothing ruins a relaxing bath like a scratchy towel. So this week, we’re giving you the chance to ditch your old towels and win two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater Home.

This week's Freebie is two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater.

Sweetwater Bamboo Towels are a special combination of bamboo and cotton that offers pure luxury at a reasonable price. Bamboo is a renewable resource that is more absorbent than cotton, silky soft and naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 12. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: How do you pamper yourself? Did you remodel your bathroom to mimic a beloved spa? Do you spend your “me time” lounging on your porch with a glass of wine? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click here for official rules.

1. Petra says:

Allow myself to spend as long as I want in the shower!

2. Stacy says:

I like to take off my socks, lay back on the couch and watch streaming movies on Netflix.

3. Renee says:

I curl up with a soft throw and watch HGTV. I absolutely love the shows, my favorite is Sarah's House!

4. samantha says:

I like to lay on the couch and take a nap with my dog. Lame? Probably, but very relaxing, too!

5. Pamela Leonard says:

Well, I go geocaching! It is like treasure hunting in the modern world. Then I come home, make a nice dinner, have a hot shower, a glass of wine. Geocaching may sound like an odd way to "pamper" myself but it is a way to completely get out of my regular life. I get to think differently as I puzzle out finding the hiding places once I arrive at the location, I visit places in my city and state I never knew existed, I get success and thrills of the find, I get laughter and friendship, I enjoy the gorgeous outdoors, I get to pretend I'm a spy and be stealthy so the regular people don't know what is hidden right under their noses! It is great fun and brings me joy.

6. Amy says:

After getting the kids in bed I like to plop face-first onto the bed…. Mainly because it makes me laugh and a good laugh is always relaxing!!!

7. Cindy says:

If the weather's nice, I open a nice bottle of wine and sit on my patio and do absolutely nothing. About once a year, I spend an absurd amount of money (absurd for me) at a spa, getting one of the all day packages. I also treat myself to a nice steak and for desert, something decadent.

8. JenHeart says:

I pamper myself by waking up before everyone else and drinking a leisurely cup of tea on the sun porch. I listen to the chatter of the birds, hear the buzz of the bees and get ready for a day of chasing 3 year old twins.

9. Mary K Riestenberg says:

Make myself a cup of great-tasting hot coffee or tea and sit in a comfy chair with my legs pulled up,
    read ing the newspaper or a magazine.

See What We’re Pinning