Nothing ruins a relaxing bath like a scratchy towel. So this week, we’re giving you the chance to ditch your old towels and win two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater Home.

at248901_lg

This week's Freebie is two sets of Eucalyptus Bamboo Towels from Sweetwater.

Sweetwater Bamboo Towels are a special combination of bamboo and cotton that offers pure luxury at a reasonable price. Bamboo is a renewable resource that is more absorbent than cotton, silky soft and naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 12. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know: How do you pamper yourself? Did you remodel your bathroom to mimic a beloved spa? Do you spend your “me time” lounging on your porch with a glass of wine? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click here for official rules.

Freebies

1. Deb Kineston says:

I pamper myself by connecting with my kids & grandkids. I live so far away from them so it relaxes me to hear or see them on web cam that they are ok.

2. Jennifer says:

I cannot wait to have free time, again. My leisure books have been abaondoned for MBA class books while still working full time and raising two great children. This summer, when I only have one class per summer session, I plan on reading my leisure books on the beach, while the hubby entertains the children in the waves. Ahhhhh. :-)

3. Kim E says:

I like to relax and watch television or work on crafts or just browse the net.

4. Stephanie Hugunin says:

For me, relaxing is hanging out on the deck on a sunny afternoon with all three of my dogs sunning themselves while I read a book and listen to the birds chirp.

5. Dee J Wave says:

I like to sit outside and listen to my water fountain with an iced tea, looking at my flowers and the edge of the woods with the animals and birds singing.

6. ANDREA says:

TAKING A NICE HOT BUBBLEBATH WITH MUSIC OR READING A GOOD BOOK

7. Michelle Vandergrift says:

I enjoy my glass of wine outside while watching the kids play in the yard.

8. Amber says:

I love bubble baths. I don't get them very often, but when I do it's tons of bubbles with a glass of wine.

9. Joy says:

Living a very busy life as a mother of 2 small children, army wife, business owner, and a full-time graduate student, relax time happens so rarely. So, my monthly hair appointment is how I pamper myself.

10. kcallozzo918 says:

Sipping my favorite wine in a warm bubble bath is absolute serenity for me. The perfect time is when no one's home and I have perfect silence…or can put on some Michael Buble or Norah Jones tunes.

• As seen on the HGTV & DIY Network series, Rehab Addict.

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past