My life has been so hectic lately — seriously, I can barely remember what day it is. I need to get everything back in order and I found a product that will help!

design-happens-freebie-threebythree503x400

Three By Three Seattle’s Bamboo Dry-Erase Wall Panels are the ultimate solution for our busy lives. The panels have a real bamboo dry-erase surface and mount right on your wall. We’re giving you the chance to win their large Channel Panel. It comes with the following accessories: letter holder, three hooks, bamboo cup and holder, magnetic strip (1″x12″), four strong magnets and a dry-erase pen — all working together to keep everything under control! For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 26. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

If you don’t win (or just can’t get enough from Three By Three Seattle), they are giving Design Happens readers 20% off everything on their site until the end of April. Just type in “happens20″ when you checkout.

This week we want to know, what’s your best organization tip? Do you keep tote bags on the doors of your most-used rooms to quickly conquer clutter like in the 2010 HGTV Green Home? Do you keep everyone’s schedules, prescriptions and contact info in your Blackberry? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules

Freebies

1. Ashley says:

To-do lists. I feel accomplished when I can cross things off.

2. Kathy says:

I use the big family planner calendar – everyone has access to it. Lists help me make the most of where I need to go and what I need to get. Try to make just one trip and combine everything together.

3. Jenna says:

An organized closet makes me happy. I separate clothes by type and organize each type by color so if I need a blue short sleeved shirt I know exactly where it is and how many I have :)

4. Bonnie says:

I keep a shared Google calendar with my boyfriend for our work and social schedules. Very easy and coordinated because we can both edit it at any time.

5. Shauna says:

I have a very large calendar so there's room for everyone's activities, and i keep a grocery list posted next to it so i can check off what's needed as necessary. My family also makes meal choices once a week for the next week, so I don't need to think about it too much, and I never have that 4:00 panic about what's for dinner!

6. My organization tip that keeps us all sane is my phone! Between the lists, the calendar on it & the ability to take photos of things I need to remember it is our life line for sure. I keep track of addresses and phone numbers too. I don't know what I'd do without it at this point. I even use it these days for coupons. :-D

7. kate says:

I keep a paper calendar on the side on the cabinet that is in the doorway of the kitchen so I walk past it a million times a day so it's impossible to miss it.

8. holly says:

for every album i add to my itunes library, i put in the year, album artwork, and i put where the artist is from in the 'comment' field. having an organized music library is amazing, and it's pretty slick to be able to pull up all my french 60s music whenever i like.

9. jennfier says:

Lots of lists for things that need to be done as well as maximizing the storage spaces.

10. Amy says:

I use a combination of Outlook reminders for birthdays and events we've commited to and paper for grocery lists and to do lists. This bamboo dry erase would be perfect!