My life has been so hectic lately — seriously, I can barely remember what day it is. I need to get everything back in order and I found a product that will help!

design-happens-freebie-threebythree503x400

Three By Three Seattle’s Bamboo Dry-Erase Wall Panels are the ultimate solution for our busy lives. The panels have a real bamboo dry-erase surface and mount right on your wall. We’re giving you the chance to win their large Channel Panel. It comes with the following accessories: letter holder, three hooks, bamboo cup and holder, magnetic strip (1″x12″), four strong magnets and a dry-erase pen — all working together to keep everything under control! For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 26. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

If you don’t win (or just can’t get enough from Three By Three Seattle), they are giving Design Happens readers 20% off everything on their site until the end of April. Just type in “happens20″ when you checkout.

This week we want to know, what’s your best organization tip? Do you keep tote bags on the doors of your most-used rooms to quickly conquer clutter like in the 2010 HGTV Green Home? Do you keep everyone’s schedules, prescriptions and contact info in your Blackberry? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules

Freebies

1. CorkeyB. says:

I think the trick that works best is to get the whole family to write their "stuff" on the calendar too!

2. Katherine says:

I make loads of lists, and similarly- I email myself with things that I need to do for the next day and keep them as unread messages. This way, when I check my email- my to do list is right there and all pertinent info is with it. This board would work a s a good solution for my honey though- as his idea of organizing is writing info on his arm- yes, really.

3. Every Sunday night I put all bills due that week on our family bulletin board to ensure they get paid on time and we don't get stuck with late fees!

4. Exxene Tull says:

I use my bathroom mirror as my to do list. A dry erase marker works just as well there as on the board and I can write it down after time spent contemplating what needs to be done while preparing for my day! My kids think it's great, like writing on the wall with permission. :)

5. Donna Azbell says:

Since I only have to keep track of myself I don't find it too difficult. But I would say to families with children you should always keep a calendar for appointments, activities, etc. Reason being: I missed my son's Kindergarden Information Meeting and felt so bad about it, however, his teacher reassured me that it wasn't a problem. He didn't even know what happened.

6. BrendaG says:

Calendars are the key, I print my work calendar several times a month with new activities on it, then give a copy to my husband to put where he works, on the fridge, and then I carry one. If it isn't on the calendar, then most likely, it will get overlooked!

7. Julie says:

Cute and very useful too!

8. Cynthia C says:

i am terrible at organization but i keep my schedule on my phone and set alarms so i don't forget my appointments!! i also like to keep things in clear containers.

9. talisa2699 says:

This is great. We go through paper lists waaaay too much.

10. Lauren B says:

I have a BILLS BINDER… it is literally a three ring binder that I carry on the day that I must pay bills (like today) I have a pocket folder in it that carries my check book, and post it notes, I have loose leaf paper in it to write out all of my expenses and what bank account they are coming out of, etc… I also have a subject organizer inside the binder with pockets for each bill. As I get the bills I place them in the appropriate pocket and on pay day everything is right there, no need to go running around the hosue looking for my check book I just grab my binder and go!! No more late fees for me :)