My life has been so hectic lately — seriously, I can barely remember what day it is. I need to get everything back in order and I found a product that will help!

design-happens-freebie-threebythree503x400

Three By Three Seattle’s Bamboo Dry-Erase Wall Panels are the ultimate solution for our busy lives. The panels have a real bamboo dry-erase surface and mount right on your wall. We’re giving you the chance to win their large Channel Panel. It comes with the following accessories: letter holder, three hooks, bamboo cup and holder, magnetic strip (1″x12″), four strong magnets and a dry-erase pen — all working together to keep everything under control! For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 26. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

If you don’t win (or just can’t get enough from Three By Three Seattle), they are giving Design Happens readers 20% off everything on their site until the end of April. Just type in “happens20″ when you checkout.

This week we want to know, what’s your best organization tip? Do you keep tote bags on the doors of your most-used rooms to quickly conquer clutter like in the 2010 HGTV Green Home? Do you keep everyone’s schedules, prescriptions and contact info in your Blackberry? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules

Freebies

1. becky says:

lots of bins!

2. Dana says:

the best tip I have is put everything in its place ! I stuff piles up to long it becomes overwhelming , so put it away!

3. debbie faunce says:

i use a small 4*6 notebook and keep a running to do list by the days of the week. i'm pretty disorganized so everything helps.

4. Todd Kosloski says:

I keep a piece of notebook paper under a magnet on the fridge for my schedule. Not hi-tech, but you use what you have.

5. I need help getting organized. I lose dates, grocery lists, etc

6. Robin R. says:

My calendar has notes like, how many eggs the duck laid, went i planted my garden seed and so forth! Your product would be great for our many notes that are usually put on the calendar!! We would be able to read the notes better on a larger surface!! Have a Great Day!! :)

7. amy chipules says:

Put it away as it comes in – best method!

8. Laura says:

We have a 4 year old and all of the toys are in brown leather boxes in a size that he an manage. We store them in a shelf unit in his room. When he wants to play with cars he can take the box out that has cars and when he's done he knows exactly where they go. All "major toy groups" are together and it makes clean-up so much easier when he knows exactly where things go.

9. Wendy says:

I have a 3 ring binder with all my projects, lists, measurements, etc. then I can check off what I have bought, done, dug, painted, etc.

10. Felice C says:

I keep a calendar on the door out to the garage with a check-list for that day. Really helps keep us organized!

• Sweet and Savory #Easter Recipes