My life has been so hectic lately — seriously, I can barely remember what day it is. I need to get everything back in order and I found a product that will help!

design-happens-freebie-threebythree503x400

Three By Three Seattle’s Bamboo Dry-Erase Wall Panels are the ultimate solution for our busy lives. The panels have a real bamboo dry-erase surface and mount right on your wall. We’re giving you the chance to win their large Channel Panel. It comes with the following accessories: letter holder, three hooks, bamboo cup and holder, magnetic strip (1″x12″), four strong magnets and a dry-erase pen — all working together to keep everything under control! For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, April 26. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

If you don’t win (or just can’t get enough from Three By Three Seattle), they are giving Design Happens readers 20% off everything on their site until the end of April. Just type in “happens20″ when you checkout.

This week we want to know, what’s your best organization tip? Do you keep tote bags on the doors of your most-used rooms to quickly conquer clutter like in the 2010 HGTV Green Home? Do you keep everyone’s schedules, prescriptions and contact info in your Blackberry? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules

Freebies

1. Katelin says:

I suppose my method is similar to the baskets, but I use shoe boxes. Sometimes I'm lucky and I get a higher quality box which you can unfold, lay flat, and re-fold inside out so you have a clean cardboard box. Other companies may use a cheaper, glued box. In that case, I head to the fabric store, buy a yard or two of a cool cotton print and then cover the box with said fabric. I've gravitated toward fabrics within the blue/green/purple color palette, so all my boxes coordinate (not match), but there's a lot of freedom with the color choices. Plus, you don't have to go out and buy a basket, which can sometimes be expensive. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle :)

2. Lillie says:

I keep all my lists on sticky notes. They're all over the house. The determining factor on which room the notes are placed is related to relevance in that area of the house. I love my notes. Couldn't live without them.

3. themattdunn says:

I use my blackberry. It keeps me organized and going. I also write to do lists on pads around the house so I know what needs to be done.

4. I created a Yahoo Group for my extended family so that we can keep up with everyone's events. For instance I have 2 nieces and a nephew graduating this may and my mom is going on vaca and my sister is coming in from Kansas.. etc.. We also post family photos for easy sharing and we use the document section for important papers related to family matters. At home I love hanging bags.. I have at least one in every closet and one in the laundry. I use them for purses, shoes, belts, linens, and utility items such as batteries, electric cords and flashlights.

5. Joanie Orren says:

I'm as oganized as a jigsaw puzzle!! Like many others we thru to much paper and I recycle to boot!!

6. Becky says:

One of those big desk calendars right on the fridge with large magnetic clips.

7. Kelsey says:

i like to be very organized by labeling, filing, and using color!!!

8. I am definitely a list maker. I also keep appointments in my calendar at work. I have memo boards at home.

9. @LateOne says:

I actually don't have a great organizational system which is why I NEED this board. It would be PERFECT in my kitchen to keep the lists and clutter at bay which would seriously help me sleep at night.

10. Sierra M. says:

I keep lists, lists, and more lists! In ink is my shoppping one, on a dry erase is appts. this week (which also goes into my phone), as well as a daily chre list that is laminated so I can check when things get done. Before I started doing all of this my life was total chaos!! Now, I'm getting back to the simpler, more organized, way of life. (And I'm truly enjoying it!)

• If you can tie a knot, then these flowy cafe curtains will

• Transform ordinary draperies into the exact look you want

• Add an unexpected aspect to your window treatments by using

• Use your basic painting skills to add a vintage feel to