casa_sugar_fireplace_rect540

Cold weather has disappeared, but that doesn’t mean your fireplace has to gather dust. Here are some decorating tips for making your fireplace the focal point of the room even when there’s no fire.

Arrange candles in the hearth for the fireplace glow without the blazing fire.

You don’t have to take wood out of the fireplace entirely. Arrange driftwood for a beachy, natural touch.

Put empty flower pots in your fireplace for a springtime flair.

I’m a major bookworm, but have little space to house my immense book collection. I love this idea of using the fireplace as book storage.

Greenery or spring floral arrangements in vases and urns brighten up an unused fireplace. These pure white ceramic ones from West Elm would be great in front of the hearth.

If your bedroom fireplace remains fireless, even in the winter months, consider turning it into a headboard.

Check out this HGTV.com photo gallery for more warm-weather fireplace ideas and inspiration.

Design Inspiration

1. felixaclark says:

I liked the idea to decorate the fire place in summer season when it is for no use.The decoration made by the flower pots and also the picture above looks attractive.This idea is quite helpful to decorate the fire place rather then to keep that place empty,unused.
    Video Switch

2. adammatthew says:

we can decorate and utilize fireplace specially in summer. I use fireplace as my book store in Summer. I love to read book and novel. so I decorate also and store the books .

3. fireplaces says:

These aren’t just simulated fireplaces; they give you real flames, powered by liquid fuel. No, you probably won’t get a whole lot of heat out of one of these, and you can forget about burning wood (or even a Duraflame log) in there, but if you want to add a fireplace to a room with the ease of hanging a picture, this looks like it’ll do the trick. Just don’t hang it under that plasma display.
    fireplaces

4. boiler care says:

I agree with you that but Who knew terra cotta pots could be so chic? and I love the idea of the pots in the fireplace. I can't think of a better way to show spring in the home. I think the birdbath with the fern is my favorite, or maybe a shovel hanging on the wall.
    Boiler Care

5. atif saleem says:

That shovel on the wall on the sidebar photo is so creative. What a sense of humor.I can't think of a better way to show spring in the home. I think the birdbath with the fern is my favorite, or maybe a shovel hanging on the wall.
    Boiler Care

6. zunatif says:

central heating cover

7. arnaveed says:

Useful information , great post . Thanks for sharing
    cheap central heating cover

8. arnaveed says:

Useful information , great post . Thanks for sharing cheap central heating cover

9. celltubsiewell says: