This week, we’ve partnered with Artaissance to give you the chance to win the Artaissance Experience. The winner will pick an original work of art, including the size and the medium it’s printed on. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, May 10. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

design-happens-artaissance450x450Four Left by Don Tiller

This week we want to know, what famous piece of art are you tired of seeing reproduced on everything? Does Klimt’s The Kiss make you lovesick?  Starry Night make you want to turn off the lights? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Samantha says:

Apparently I agree with a bunch of other people that "The Scream" is overused. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing piece of art, but does it need to be EVERYWHERE???

2. Katrina says:

The scream defintely not one of the artists best ones I hate to say.

3. Oupsss I forgot my email… stiza@msn.com

4. Brittney says:

Marilyn Monroe. She was beautiful yet anything repeated can be a little much.

5. mary w adams says:

anything by picasso

maryadams@gmail.com

6. Charles says:

The art piece I am tired of seeing reproduced is the Mona Lisa by Leonardo Di Vinci. This work has been reproduced and shown in places from art galleries to cartoons and movies. This work is over used in and even made fun of. People have made fun of this portrait for several years and reproduced this portrait with a mustache, different face, and different hair. This was a beautiful plece it is just over used in society.

7. Shannon says:

Scream for sure…lost it's creativity because of all the places that have used it….

8. Amy says:

As a college student…I'm tired of looking at anything by Salvador Dali.

9. Kathleen Corcoran says:

When I saw Thomas Kinkade paintings at a garage sale I knew I was not alone in lost interest.

10. Kathryn says:

Another vote for Monet's water lilies. Insipid.

• Want it Wednesday: Decorations and Products for Halloween

• Eclectic bird cages are grouped together to create a fun

• A sitting area comprised of blue and white furniture holds

• Organization: DIY Children’s Clothing Rack