This week, we’ve partnered with Artaissance to give you the chance to win the Artaissance Experience. The winner will pick an original work of art, including the size and the medium it’s printed on. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, May 10. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

design-happens-artaissance450x450Four Left by Don Tiller

This week we want to know, what famous piece of art are you tired of seeing reproduced on everything? Does Klimt’s The Kiss make you lovesick?  Starry Night make you want to turn off the lights? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Cindy says:

Hands down, The Scream. It has been ruined by overuse.

2. Ann says:

Starry Night and Sunflowers.

3. Candy Wolfe says:

Any all things Van Gogh… c'mon now.. it takes away from just how special it is to see it person when its on everyones bookbags, purses, mugs and even tattoo's.

4. Lisa says:

Starry Night IS everywhere. Even though I do still like it, it's almost taken for granted anymore and not appreciated. And I have to agree with the Dogs playing poker. My husband wants one for his man-room! HELP ME!!!

5. Lisa says:

6. Tracy says:

Definitely "The Scream". Way, way overdone.

7. Lisa Heinz says:

"La Chat Noir " seems to be everywhere, while I like the work, I still think it is used WAY to often.

8. Bot says:

"Dogs Playing Poker" by CM Coolidge. Behind the home bar, home theater man cave or garage hangout.

9. Barbara Montheard says:

any of the "Dogs Playing Poker" paintings by Cassius Coolidge. We had reproductions in the play room when I was growing up in the 60's, 70's… way to class things up mom!

10. Becca says:

Jack Vettriano's 'Singing Butler' or 'Dance Me to the End of Love' – I don't know one newlywed who hasn't put this in their first place – it's not romantic when you see it everywhere, including the Dr's, Dentist's, Insurance Agent's office and the bank. Put something up in your first place that is special to the both of you.

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"