design-happens-solaria435x600Sometimes I really hate not being eligible for Freebie Fridays. This is one of those weeks. We’ve partnered with Solaria Lighting, a great company out of Atlanta known for the weathered look of their products, to bring you the chance to win one of five Manhattan Pendants. This beautiful piece has an antique wood finish and comes with a six-foot chain to it hang from the ceiling. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, May 17.

This week we want to know, if you were a designer what would be your signature piece? Well-chosen wallpapers like Jack Poles? Romantic chandeliers like Candice Olsen? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Megan Morgan says:

I think mine would be area rugs. Big or small, everyone seems to have them in their homes. Least I do. I love my wood-floored living room with the big area rug. Or my kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom with the smaller throw-rugs.
    I suppose rugs, shower curtains, and window curtins would be my claim and calling card.

2. Ginnewt says:

A touch of Stained Glass. A transom, a mirror, a light, are a collection of frames.

3. Lau says:

My Sig piece would be the Tile a special one of a kind emblem/symbol to enhance the homeowners style.

4. Carolyn says:

I would like to see a signature piece of my daughter's photography specially designed for the client bringing in their personality to every room. She has an excellent eye for bringing in a creative piece of art using the clients as the masterpiece.

5. Lisa says:

My signature designs would be kitchens and baths with vibrant colors

6. Joanne says:

My signature piece? It would have to be a big comfortable chair with enough room for 2 people. The chair would have some kind of floral design. Nothing like curling up with a good book in a big comfy chair!

7. HelloChris1 says:

My signature would be all natural hand blended milk paint in natural colors; it's my way to have a "green" base to start from, and inspire me.

8. Debbie says:

Mirrors, every color, every design, every size, remaking vintage…love em

9. HBuck says:

My signature pieces would cherry-wood furniture with knotting in it. Expensive, but luxurious. Cherry just adds so much to any room.

10. Jolaine says:

Signature pieces would be fantastic bedding…..finding your happy place.

• Dining Room Definition - Ask Genevieve - Episode 4

• Feminine wallpaper and white wicker hang out in this lovely

• There's no confusion about what goes in this basket

• Learn all about knobs and pulls from #VernYip in