One of our favorite companies is Viva Terra. Their gorgeous catalogs full of eco-friendly furniture, accessories and gifts get passed around like candy, as we ooh and ahh over their contents. This week, we’ve partnered with them to give you the chance to win one of five Temple Bell sets. You get one large and one small of these rustic, brass-plated bells. The bells are easy to hang and add a relaxing touch to your backyard. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, May 24. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

design-happens-vivaterra400x600

This week we want to know, what is your favorite part about outdoor living? Is it listening to the birds sing as you read a magazine? What about lounging in a hammock drinking fresh-squeezed lemonade? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. clascano says:

My favorite part of outdoor living is everything that takes place in our backyard…..sharing, entertaining, talking, relaxing, playing…. all part of our busy -and fun- family life. I especially love the "us" time with my husband, just sitting and chatting. And I also love it when my kids gather and we share silly stories or jokes and just laugh. I love outdoor living!

2. maureen carlson says:

The best part of outdoor living is working in the garden with my 5 year old Connor.We have so much fun from tilling the soil, planting the seeds, and of course eating the fresh fruits and veggies we grow. I think his favorite part is playing in the dirt and collecting all the worms we find while digging. He likes to rescue them from Mom's big mean shovel.

3. I have a beautiful screened in sun porch I call my Sweet Songbird Suite. I love to sit in it, listen to the songbirds singing in the trees in my back yard, and sip iced tea while reading a good book. I love just being there! ponytailgrandma@bellsouth.net

4. Rhonda says:

I love listening to the birds sing, the smell of fresh cut grass and soaking up the rays from the sun!

5. My favorite part is listening to the birds and seeing all the flowers blooming. Especially on a cool sunny morning or in the evening at the end of a busy day.

6. Jennifer says:

I love to fill up the kiddie pool for my dog. She can have fun laying in the water, and I can relax in a chair beside her with a good book!

7. Shilo Brown says:

I think I love everything about outdoor living. From the fresh air to the sunrise and sunset. Where you see wildlife and children playing. When you see a butterfly floating in the breeze. The hummingbirds drinking from the flowers. I just love being out side.

8. yorkielady says:

I love to sit on our back patio, watching our daughter play on her playset, with her water table or search for treasures (nuts, stones, little sticks, etc). I love this time of year!

9. Kelly Parvin says:

I have to say that my favorite part of outdoor living is in many parts! It's all about being in the yard with my dog , both of us sitting in the grass, while the sun hits out faces. We doze off for a little nap, (that the birds helped us with by singing their songs). We then wake up to the smell of the Lillies and lavender that are in my yard. As our eyes become more open, the next best part is when my 17 year old comes home from school, coming through the gate and says..Hey..mom..what's up!.Now the three of us are there, waiting and watching as the sun begins to set, waiting and watching for my husband to come through the gate next! Now it is time for that outdoor BBQ!!!!!!!!!

10. Christi Branson says:

I love spending time on the lake at night during the summer—fishing with my husband or just sitting on the deck at the camper reading or doing absolutely nothing at all.

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to

• This space was designed to bestow a lush, tropical