design-happens-twitter300x326These five designers are never at a loss for tweet-worthy topics and design advice.

@PGraceDesigns Paula Grace Halewski-Zarnick has a background in psychotherapy and she uses this to her advantage. She specializes in rooms that energize the clients they were made for.

@StarrMiller Starr Miller excels in listening to clients’ needs. She has years of experience and shares her knowledge with readers.

@ATatumStudio We love Annette Tatum around here and can’t get enough of her stylish and informative tweets.

@WandaSHorton You may not know North Carolina designer, Wanda Horton, but after following her blog, you’ll think she’s your best (and most stylish) friend.

@ColinJustin HGTV Canada’s Colin McCallister and Justin Ryan are some of the nicest and most talented designers around. I follow them for inspiration and a good laugh.

Design Inspiration

1. Serina says:

thanks for the list. I also love @HomeDecorNews.

2. KrisT says:

I would also add Lori Andrews (http://www.the10centdesigner.com/ ) @designertweets and AB Chao (http://www.hashai.com/ ) @abchao to this list – I have gotten so many great, workable ideas from following them both on Flickr and Twitter.

3. Simplified Bee says:

Thanks for sharing… hard to know who is on Twitter these days.

4. Thank you very much! I was completely surprised by this. What a lovely way to start the week!
    Paula Grace ~

5. StarrMiller says:

Thank you!! I had to go on hiatus for a couple of months to work on an overload of projects and just saw this….so kind. I will get back to it now!

6. Diane says:

Congrats to all designers!!

Diane http://www.universalfloor.net

7. Wanda Horton says:

Thank you for sharing this with your readers! I'm so honored. (I thought I had posted an acknowledgement, when it was first shared, but I see it's not here.) Being raised in the south means showing good manners so I most certainly would like to say, again, thank you! I so appreciate this!

8. Rob: I believe that it was very crap. It undoubtedly wasn’t directly for the explanation.