Are you ever shopping for home goods and think to yourself, “Nothing is right. I wish I could just make my own”? Yeah, me too. It seems like that perfect slipcover, lamp, canister and rug don’t exist. Before you give up, give Fabric On Demand a chance. This small group of printers set up a website that lets people upload their personal images or designs and turn them into fabric — the perfect fabric you can’t find in a store or on another website.

Fabric_On_Demand_image[1]

We’ve partnered with Fabric On Demand to give you the chance to win five yards of your own personal, perfect fabric. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, May 31. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know, what home decor item have you been searching for, for yearsr? Can’t find that perfect shade of yellow for your curtains? Has the perfect serving platter eluded you? Maybe you need something that just doesn’t exist (self-cleaning bathtub)? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Andrea says:

Artwork. I am terrible at choosing the right stuff to hang on my walls. It's never the right size or subject matter…I can never decide on the right wall art.

2. Melissa says:

Pretty curtains for my bedroom that also blackout light and heat! I have long skinny windows too that are an odd size!

3. Martha says:

Searching for the perfect rug for my family room and paintings.

4. Brenda Faulkner says:

Rooster wallpaper border to complement hunter green for the kitchen.

5. Andrew Evans says:

The perfect king size platform bed. Just when I think I've found just the right one, I look again and think this is not quite right. I don't want to settle.

6. I've been looking for the perfect sofa that doesn't cost a fortune. I always see the kind I like on TV shows, but never can find anywhere.

7. Sharron says:

The right rug to go under our kitchen table that is on hard wood floors.

8. A wall cabinet with glass doors to display my vintage snack sets!

9. Dana says:

Perfect office / library for all of my husbands books.

10. Becky says:

I have been looking for a material for our window seat for years. No designs or patterns are the style, color, print, etc, that will match the rest of the space.

• Want it Wednesday: Decorations and Products for Halloween

• Want it Wednesday: Decorations and Products for Halloween

• Eclectic bird cages are grouped together to create a fun

• A sitting area comprised of blue and white furniture holds