Are you ever shopping for home goods and think to yourself, “Nothing is right. I wish I could just make my own”? Yeah, me too. It seems like that perfect slipcover, lamp, canister and rug don’t exist. Before you give up, give Fabric On Demand a chance. This small group of printers set up a website that lets people upload their personal images or designs and turn them into fabric — the perfect fabric you can’t find in a store or on another website.

Fabric_On_Demand_image[1]

We’ve partnered with Fabric On Demand to give you the chance to win five yards of your own personal, perfect fabric. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, May 31. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know, what home decor item have you been searching for, for yearsr? Can’t find that perfect shade of yellow for your curtains? Has the perfect serving platter eluded you? Maybe you need something that just doesn’t exist (self-cleaning bathtub)? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Nancy Schreib says:

I painted my bathroom. Medium royal blue on the bottom and tan on the top. This was eight years ago. I am looking for the perfect wallpaper boarder to match those two colors. Something beachy or nautical without being childish. I know I will find it. I will not repaint, it took me a long time to decide on those colors.

2. Jennifer says:

Need something new for my daughters bedroom. She loves everything and she is right now in love with giraffe's and the only thing I can find is the animal print and not the animal.

3. Sharon Santeler says:

Curtains or any type of window covering for tiered glass block windows on each side of a fireplace. The windows are formed as the following 2 rows of 4 next to 2 rows of 3 next to 2 rows of 2 next to 1 individual glass block window. So as you see the window is not square or rectangular and is placed very close to an angled ceiling/wall due to an outside stairway. Can't fit a rod on the wall on one side of the fireplace so I am at a loss as to how to block the light especially when the sun sets and hits the glass block and reflects the glare directly into the room. Any suggestions?

4. rldiemert says:

I have spent years trying to find a way to organize the fabric that I use to make quilts with. I have tried shelves and storage bins and neither have worked very well.

5. Ken Walcher says:

The perfect fabric to make curtains or blinds for my sliding patio doors off the dining room.

6. dizy5150 says:

The perfect foyer table!

7. Lisa says:

I have been looking for the right pendant lights for the kitchen that is unlike every one else's and I dont want to pay an arm and a leg for them! : )

8. Stephanie says:

I would love the perfect country coffee table for my living room.

9. Linda G. says:

Shutters or window coverings for our newly added-on Master Bedroom, decorated in a seashore theme, with blues and yellow the predominant colors. We currently have a beautiful seashell valance over both windows, but we need more privacy, and I don't want roller shades!

10. Enough bookcases to hold all my books (and time to actually read them all).

• Chosen for its antiqued black finish, this entry console

• Everyday objects can become focal points in your bathroom

• A footed dish elevates the mundane and frees up counter

• We all collect something, from salt and pepper shakers to