Are you ever shopping for home goods and think to yourself, “Nothing is right. I wish I could just make my own”? Yeah, me too. It seems like that perfect slipcover, lamp, canister and rug don’t exist. Before you give up, give Fabric On Demand a chance. This small group of printers set up a website that lets people upload their personal images or designs and turn them into fabric — the perfect fabric you can’t find in a store or on another website.

Fabric_On_Demand_image[1]

We’ve partnered with Fabric On Demand to give you the chance to win five yards of your own personal, perfect fabric. All you have to do is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, May 31. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

This week we want to know, what home decor item have you been searching for, for yearsr? Can’t find that perfect shade of yellow for your curtains? Has the perfect serving platter eluded you? Maybe you need something that just doesn’t exist (self-cleaning bathtub)? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Pam says:

I would love to find dressers that double as a washer & dryer so that the clothes go in dirty and then once completed, they are clean & dry…

2. Sarah Heslip says:

The just oh so romantic beach house curtains for my master bedroom. Not just any will do has to be completely different but unique and of course romantic.

3. Kelli says:

I've been searching for just the right cushions for our outdoor rockers. The lack of imagination in what I've seen in the stores is amazing! I would like a pattern in reds, greens and blue. No brown tones.

4. Lisa says:

The perfect recliner, which would be one that my husband finds comfortable but also has style and blends with the decor. I'm constantly on the hunt and everytime I find the right look it fails his comfort test. The living room currently has no flow because I'm working around this giant, fake brown leather monster of a recliner which replaced the hideous maroon one he had before we got married!!

5. Susan says:

I have an antique Duncan Phyffe Sofa, would love to find updated fabric and (possibly paint?)

6. Debi says:

A slip cover for my couch that doesn't slip.

7. Julie says:

Surprisingly, the perfect (for my style) California King-sized bed frame has eluded me. :-

8. Susan says:

I have looked for the perfect hanging light for our small entrance way and have yet to discover it. Either they are too BIG or hang too low.

9. Ture Blue says:

I have been looking for the perfect shade blue for my bedroom!!!for some reason I buy the paint at our local home depot and lowes and it looks nothing like it does on the walls as it does on the sample!!!It seems like its an impossible search!Does this my perfect blue even exist?!!!

10. Judi says:

The right outdoor light fixture. I need something with yellow glass to keep from attracting bugs, but it needs to match HOA specs for metal type & wattage.
    Haven't found one that'll work yet.