Sabrina Soto, host of Get it Sold, has partnered with Target to become their Style Expert at Home. We caught up with her to find out about her new role and her essential summer decorating accessories.

Sabrina-Soto-updated-bio

Tell us a little about your role as Target’s Style Expert for Home.

Target has so many great products, but sometimes it’s difficult for people to figure out how to work them into what they already have or to know just where to start. Some rooms could use a major overhaul while others may just need a few final touches. I’m here to share tips and ideas on how to pull it all together, and I couldn’t be more excited!

What are your three favorite home design products at Target this summer?

All of the Liberty of London accessories, colorful melamine platters and trays (a must-have for summer) and the Dwell Studio toss pillows.

What’s your favorite room in your house?

My closet. My sister calls it “The Lounge.” I took a tiny bedroom and turned it into a dressing room. In addition to my shoes, clothes and accessory racks, I have a TV, vanity table and iPod docking system. When my sister visits, we actually hang out there and listen to music while trying on clothes and makeup. The best part is that I was able to install everything I wanted for under $500! We laugh that it’s like Mariah Carey’s closet on an extremely small budget!

What decor item is a must-have?

Toss pillows. They can make or break the look of a living room or bedroom.

What’s your favorite way to relax?

Taking my dog on a long walk.

What books are currently on your bedside table?

Sidewalk Stories, David Stark Design and Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.

Designers & Shops

1. SHIRLEY ROSE says:

I really love your show, I watch it all the time, I set my days & appts so that I don't miss it. In my area they used to show your show 3 days a week at 5:30p. Then about a month ago they changed the schedule and now it is only on a couple days a week. Why? Will you be making any new shows of "Get It Sold"?__Most of the ones showing now are all reruns. I really love that you show the everyday person how to decorate on a few dollars. I am 63 yrs old and have lived in many homes over the yrs, you have shown me some new ideas and I have used them. Recently I redid my bedroom, had to scrape the headboard because bedroom I now have is too small, looking for materials to make my own, great idea

2. nancy says:

hi sabrina congratulation, are you the best decorating, a need your help as, I am Peruvian,
    and a live in Georgia my home is cabin my husband and I, we need your help… my house is cabine all wood natural color, and him chance all wall with sherock, and I don't now wath colors is better for the walls, cortins, coushin,etc.
    we remove the carpet, and put it some similar rock and fire place to, now the question wath kind of the tock is good and the color, how a convination is the best for my home…
    sorry for my little english…
    thanks so much for your help…
    Nancy.

3. annette jacobs says:

i love sabrina soto's work i try to incorporate her style in my home and i get a lot of compliments i just wish i had her do it youself skills she is amazing

4. pAT QUIGLEY says:

i LOVE YOUR SHOW AND WATCH IT ALL THE TIME, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE RETIRED AND WANT TO MOVE TO A SMALLER HOME AND WE LIKE MOST OLDER ADULTS HAVE SO MUCH STUFF AND WE ARE AFRAID TO GET RID OF A LOT OF IT BECAUSE WE MAY NEED IT IN THE NEXT PLACE BUT i WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET RID OF IT ALL AND START AFRESH. STAGING IS A PROBLEM BECAUSE MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE DIFFERENT TAKES ON WHAT TO DO COULD YOU HELP?

5. Rochi Keith says:

I watch HGTV every day I love all the shows but my favorite designers is Sabrina Soto she has the style I like.I'm planning to redecorate a bethroom and I will like some very soft yellow a happy room Is yellow out of the question can you give me some ideas.Thank you so much.

6. delroy says:

she is sweet and smart

7. ann vaughn says:

I love the luxury master suite shown on High Low on Sept. 24th. Would like to know the product colors as well as the wall color. Love shopping at Target.

8. Dianna says:

They no longer carry her stuff at target…….is there some place else to buy her home decor?

9. Linda Hollingsworth says:

Sabrina Soto is a genius when it comes to design and getting the best bang out of your bucks. Just love her show, High/Low Project, but fear it isn't coming back on. Please make new shows of High/Low. I get so many ideas from Sabrina. Wish I had a tenth of her talent.