There’s something magical about the tinkling of chimes; it’s the sound of instant relaxation. We’ve partnered with Woodstock Chimes to offer you the chance to win some instant relaxation of your own.

Woodstock is giving readers the opportunity to win two Capiz Solar Chimes. These chimes are more than meets the eye. When the sun goes down, the chime’s solar-powered light automatically comes on for instant outdoor mood lighting. All you have to do for a chance to win is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, June 14. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

design-happens-woodstock264x600

What is your favorite piece of outdoor decor? A well-worn lawn chair? How about a hammock in the shade? Maybe a beloved garden gnome? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. ckay6751 says:

I like to enjoy summer nights around our fire pit my husband built

2. Amy Brown says:

I love a huge outdoor dining table! We LOVE to entertain!

3. Kari says:

My old metal watering cans that I got out of my grandfather's garage.

4. Chrystian Mallory says:

My screened porch. Good for grandchildren and the cat. It's decorated like a cozy room with lots of flea marked finds and family treasures. Nothing fussy, just a place to hang out.

5. Brandy Florence says:

My favorite outdoor piece of outdoor decoration is my flagstone bench that my husband I and picked out of the side of the mountian and built it ourselves. I love to sit on it and water my flowers!

6. Stella says:

My comfortable pool chair with some lovely grandchildren in the pool to watch. Heavenly.

7. Sue says:

I love my canopy, we can't use our deck much in the summer because of the heat but our new canopy keeps the sun off us and we now use it all the time.

8. Holly says:

I love my bamboo windchimes…the sound they make in the wind makes me think about lying on the beach in the islands

9. Joan Wilson says:

I love my picnic table and off set umbrella….my grandkids love it too…oh and my parents old glider

10. Francesca says:

My frog "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" figurine. It completely represents my mindset when I am in my garden!!! It's not my most beautiful piece, nor most relaxing, my it totally encompasses the mood of my garden perfectly!

• Gorgeous garden beds and a wee porch set off this charming

• This adorable playhouse used to an old garden shed.

• This playhouse is part of the backyard hangout area. The

• Colorful flowers and lots of steppingstones complete this