There’s something magical about the tinkling of chimes; it’s the sound of instant relaxation. We’ve partnered with Woodstock Chimes to offer you the chance to win some instant relaxation of your own.

Woodstock is giving readers the opportunity to win two Capiz Solar Chimes. These chimes are more than meets the eye. When the sun goes down, the chime’s solar-powered light automatically comes on for instant outdoor mood lighting. All you have to do for a chance to win is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, June 14. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

design-happens-woodstock264x600

What is your favorite piece of outdoor decor? A well-worn lawn chair? How about a hammock in the shade? Maybe a beloved garden gnome? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. sydney gardiner says:

I love my 120 lb., stone Buddha sitting above the bubbling waterfall in spring, surrounded by flowers in summer, and looking happily through the blowing snow in winter.

2. Laura Stewart says:

I have a wind chime my Grandpa gave me – it's just outside the kitchen window

3. Paulette Ashley says:

My faveorite I would have to say is my dearly departed mother's bistro table and candle lights. Together it makes such a romantic atmosphere!

4. Sheenah says:

My adirondack chair is my favorite piece of outdoor furniture. When it isn't too hot out, I love to sit on my porch in the chair with a good book.

5. Ali says:

I love sitting on my front porch swing, eating a mini drumstick while hiding from the kids!

6. Dawn says:

I have a cherished weathered concrete bench that is in the shape of a bunny. My son gave this to me for mother's day several years ago. I have it in the back yard between two 50 year old crepe myrtle trees. I love to sit there and relax all year 'round.

7. Susan P. says:

My favorite outdoor decor is my wind chime collection. I rebuild the ones that have weathered apart using driftwood or tree branches.

8. Mary says:

I love my bowling ball yard art . It looks more like gazing globes on beautiful pedestals than BBs .

9. Elizabeth B. says:

My swing in the shade where I can take a relaxing nap in the late afternoon.

10. Jenna says:

The hammock chair that I bought in a market in Nicaragua then lugged around the South American continent for three months on a semester abroad. Worth it!

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"