There’s something magical about the tinkling of chimes; it’s the sound of instant relaxation. We’ve partnered with Woodstock Chimes to offer you the chance to win some instant relaxation of your own.

Woodstock is giving readers the opportunity to win two Capiz Solar Chimes. These chimes are more than meets the eye. When the sun goes down, the chime’s solar-powered light automatically comes on for instant outdoor mood lighting. All you have to do for a chance to win is answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, June 14. Be sure to provide a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.

design-happens-woodstock264x600

What is your favorite piece of outdoor decor? A well-worn lawn chair? How about a hammock in the shade? Maybe a beloved garden gnome? You have until 12/11c Monday to answer. Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Dawn Newsome says:

My favorite outdoor item was my bamboo wind chimes. I live on the east coast and unfortunately they got blown away in a nor'easter a while back, so I would love to have these capiz shell chimes.

2. Champe says:

The Value Vixen at <a href="http://www.MyDesignGuide.com” target=”_blank”>www.MyDesignGuide.com found me a beautiful chinese red garden stool at big lots for $15 yahooooo!

3. CeeJoy says:

I love the wonderful birdhouses that grace the garden.

4. mackasanders says:

Even i love chimes with different and unique designs. Its tinkling sound gives a peace of mind for the chimes that i have at my place. The Woodstock Chimes are a nice idea to be prepared at home as well. We do have the materials available in the market easily.
    Tiffany & Co.

5. HeatherJC says:

Our adirondack chairs! So comfy.

6. Kelly says:

My favorite pieces are the chairs and table that my husband and I have had since before we were engaged!

7. Karen says:

A rusted Texas star that hangs on my garden fence and has followed us from home to home, north to south, and finally back to Texas.

8. Mary L. says:

Honeysuckle!

9. Elisa says:

Our patio set!

• Check out Sophie the golder retriever on the cover of HGTV

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party