Eartheasy, a family-owned and operated business in Parksville, British Columbia, strives to improve the lives of their customers by offering products that promote a simpler life through sustainable living.  Eartheasy’s Ceramic Compost Keeper is an elegant reminder to return uneaten organic matter back to the earth. The compost keeper is an attractive and effective place to stash kitchen scraps until you’re ready to put them into your garden composter.

design-happens-earth-easy-compost400x400

One reader will receive the Ceramic Compost Keeper along with two filters. For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, July 12.

This week’s question: What’s your favorite part about gardening?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. I love everything about gardening except for weeding!! I see God in a garden….all I do is plant the seed and He does the rest. The very best thing is eating the wonderful end product….yummmy!!!! Nothing tastes better than something you plant and tend to yourself. What a reward.

2. Tiffany Johnson says:

My favorite part about gardening is when I am preparing a meal for my family and the convenience of going into our backyard to get the ingredients that make the meal amazing. Knowing that my lil family grew them with love makes is so worth it!

3. CeeJoy says:

The best part of gardening for me is just being in the garden. I love it! I can nibble on the carrots, pinch a pea pod or two, eat more raspberries than make it in the bowl, and wonder if my daisy's will grow taller than me this year! Gardening brings me great joy!

4. Kyle Yankoski says:

My favorite part is watching my grandchildren with their little hands in the fresh dug soil and the expressions on their faces when we harvest the fruits of their labor.

5. My favorite part about gardening is watching for the first veggie to make its appearance, and then to eventually can all the produce.

6. 16grands says:

My favorite part about gardening is enjoying the "fruits" of my labor. Nothing beats fresh picked.

7. Damary says:

Eat my own veggies

8. CplusE says:

I love to watch the pollinators come and go! Right now bees, small butterflies, and a hummingbird are all visiting my butterfly bushes, and I get to enjoy the show!

9. Carrie says:

My favorite part of gardening is the eating part – love the taste of things you grow yourself!

10. Cindy says:

My favorite part of gardening is seeing the fruits of my labor – whether it's picking a bouquet of flowers to grace my house, or picking ripe tomatoes for my salad, that is my reward for my work. Of course, I love the whole process, from start to finish. I think all true gardeners enjoy it all!

• Accessories in this master bedroom are kept to a minimum to

• Shades of purple are echoed throughout this formal living

• As seen on HGTV's "My Big Family Renovation"

• As seen on HGTV's "My Big Family Renovation"