You may notice things look a little different on HGTV.com.

We know that lot of you think about design by room, so we updated our navigation to make exploration easier.

HGTV-Homepage-nav-rollover

Some topics, though, cover the whole house. You can find those under Decorating.

hgtv-decorating

We also know you care a lot about color. You’ll see this grid on various pages throughout the site. Use it to search thousands of photos of designer rooms.

room-by-color

We’ve packed a lot more information into our pages. On our section fronts, like Kitchens and Landscaping, you will see, along with other good stuff, our regular programming joined by the latest and the most popular articles in that section.

You may see some glitchy pages while we transition to the new format. We hope you’ll be patient while we iron out the last few kinks. We’re working hard behind the scenes to bring you the best HGTV.com ever!

All these changes are based on feedback and requests from readers. Let us know in the comments if we did right by you. And if you’re lost, let us know that too. We’ll get you pointed in the right direction.

Design Inspiration

1. prdesign says:

What has happened to the other choices; like Crafts (share my craft), etcl?

• kwalters says:

Crafting and Organizing are still here — click on the Decorating tab and you'll see a whole list of goodies, including Handmade and Homekeeping (their new names), plus new options like Color, Accessories and Window Treatments.

2. chris says:

The new web site is great!! Now can something be done about the programming?? The quality has decreased so much in the last year or so… Several favorites are gone and replacements are aired over and over…

• Nancy says:

I agree with you completly!! I am soooo tired of House Hunters and Property Virgins . Maybe someone in programing fell asleep and the same programs just keep running over and over. I've watched HGTV for almost 18 years. At that time it was it only aired just a few hours a day but I loved it. Now I don't watch more that a few hours a week, if any. So boring.

3. jayoung says:

So glad you have run Cash in the Attic every morning @ 6:00 AM (cdt) for so long–it gives me an opportunity to turn my TV off and do my early morning chores–like walking and feeding my dog–other wise watch you all day when I am not working–but agree with the person who said the quality has decreased–so much same ole-same ole–but will continue to watch–just not everything-

4. CWW says:

Design Star videos are not firing up. I've never had a problem viewing them until now. Is this because of the change? It is annoying.

5. ally says:

I can not get any full episodes (or video at all) to play for any show I've tired (design star, house hunters, antonio treatment). I have never had trouble before. this is very frustrating, to the point that i don't see the point in viewing the website at all.

6. Kathy Seals says:

Can you guys please put a Green Home Tab at the top of the main page like you have for the Dream Home. That would make finding the GH blog much easier. Thanks. :)

7. Sad Crafty Lady says:

PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! What has happened to CRAFTS ?????
    Why aren't there any craft programs anymore ??? And NO old craft show at 6 a.m. don't count.

8. Barb says:

I totally agree. Love House Hunters, but not over and over and over again. Can't you put a craft show on here and there at least? Miss them tremendously.

9. Susan says:

Love the changes you've made to some of the photo galleries for easier navigation between photos–no more scrolling down to see the whole picture, then scrolling back up to move to the next picture! Hope you can make that change for all the photo galleries.

10. Sue says:

I agree. I don't care much for the current programming either, and thus I don't watch as much either. And what happened to the pictures of the projects or the room makeovers? I really liked those and miss them a lot.