Whether you are hosting a dinner party or lounging in front of the TV, these Japanese-inspired bowls are designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. Flavour Design‘s Udon Noodle Bowl comes with chopsticks, making it the perfect tool for eating noodles in your pj’s.

design-happens_flavour-design-udon312x361

For a chance to win the award-winning Udon Noodle Bowl, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, July 26.

This week’s question: What food do you think needs specially-designed tableware?

Click for official rules.

1. Michelle says:

Any food could use specially designed tableware, the right type of plate or bowl can make any mundane food look spectacular!

2. Adrian Kasen says:

Asparagus, no matter how it is prepared, it deserves a dish of its own shape

3. Pat says:

Something to hide the unsightly remnants of eating fruit. Be it peelings or pits, I don't like to see those as I am munching on my juicy fruit.

4. Ice tea requires a tall glass so that you can fill it with enough ice and tea; but then you need a spoon with a LONG stem to reach all the way to the bottom. This is essential!

5. Maunette says:

I still thimk corn on the cob needs definite improvments. I know they have corn on the cob holders but I still dislike eating them that way. I don't eat many summertime "finger foods" that often because I feel so barbaic.

6. emily says:

I think there needs to be a tea specific mug. I always fill it too full with water and then I can't strain the tea bag, it just drips everywhere. If there were a special spoon sized platform that sat up above the cup and then drained back into it when you done that would be perfect. It is kind of hard to explain but I could draw you a picture hahaha!

7. gatormomx2 says:

Dogfood could use better bowl designs, especially for BIG dogs. They are real slobs!

8. Ashley says:

Sushi, Most deffinetly. Theres a million different cute combos that you can do with sushi, but the plates, chop sticks, sauce bowls, and side plates all have to have a purpose in corresponding with the sushi.

9. Karen says:

Soup. A regular mug doesn't fit a whole can. :-)

10. Amie Cartwright says:

couscous… This noodle bowl is GORGEOUS

• To coordinate with the classy dining space adjacent to the

• This New York couple needed to turn a portion of their

• The playful breakfast nook is packed with vibrant hues and

• This colorful family room features windows dressed with