Whether you are hosting a dinner party or lounging in front of the TV, these Japanese-inspired bowls are designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. Flavour Design‘s Udon Noodle Bowl comes with chopsticks, making it the perfect tool for eating noodles in your pj’s.

design-happens_flavour-design-udon312x361

For a chance to win the award-winning Udon Noodle Bowl, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, July 26.

This week’s question: What food do you think needs specially-designed tableware?

Click for official rules.

1. Kendal says:

Something for spaghetti. It's always a mess when I eat it.

2. Definitely rice and noodles. Noodles from spaghetti to Udon and any kind of rice. I find it hard to eat rice with chopsticks and it's messy with a fork too!!

3. Rebecca Hanney says:

caramel apples

4. Marlene says:

Grapefruit. People used to use a special knife and fork for grapefruit–I still have one of the knives, but never see the knives or the forks for sale anywhere.

5. Absolutely agree–for any kind of liquid/noodle combo I need help! I wonder if there is a way to make ribs easier to eat. Those are both foods I tend to eat at home only since I make such a mess!

6. Angie~* says:

ribs

7. Kendall says:

Cupcakes!!! More often than not, my poor little cupcake falls to pieces because of me trying to peel off the paper. There are icing accidents and pieces of the cake fall to the floor and are gobbled up by the dog. It's a total travesty. Maybe a specially designed paper peeler? Maybe one day….

8. Danielle B. says:

Corn on the cob

9. Lee says:

A macaroni and cheese bowl would be great at the table. I add lots of cheese and some milk to help keep it tender. The milk always gets in the elbow macaroni noodles and spills ONLY when it gets close to my mouth.
    The Udon bowl is really cool!

10. Kim says:

I think it comes down to feeling special or having the people you are serving feel a little indulged. I know I am lacking in all sorts of great serving pieces from Italian to Chinese to Mexican, appetizers to main course to dessert. Variety is the spice of life! I would love to have more for my table…

• Sweet and Savory #Easter Recipes