Whether you are hosting a dinner party or lounging in front of the TV, these Japanese-inspired bowls are designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. Flavour Design‘s Udon Noodle Bowl comes with chopsticks, making it the perfect tool for eating noodles in your pj’s.

design-happens_flavour-design-udon312x361

For a chance to win the award-winning Udon Noodle Bowl, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, July 26.

This week’s question: What food do you think needs specially-designed tableware?

Click for official rules.

1. Darleen says:

I think we need to make bigger kiddie plates for the adults. I can't tell you how many time I will be at a restaurant and I'm cutting my food and my plate skids, or if I am trying to pick something up with a fork, how many times the plate will tilt towards me. I think we need those skid proof plates that we bought our kids super sized for us adults!

2. elaine kontra says:

I think regular dinner plates should be made special b/c a lot of meals include 2 or 3 items on them. I don't think they should look like cafeteria trays but maybe a little depression between sections so that liquid from veggies doesn't roll over to the chicken type thing. BTW love the noodle bowl!

3. Susan P. says:

Escargot and anything that uses chopsticks.

4. Panya says:

Definitely hard shell tacos.

5. bekah says:

soup. it takes a special bowl to get the right down-home, wholesoe, cozy feeling of soup, you know?

6. Alexkazander says:

Any food that contains equal amounts of liquid to solid needs a special piece of tableware; soup, stew, cereal and milk, etc… My food imagination is not large.

7. Kay says:

Soup and sandwich combo – cup for soup attached to plate with a resting place for your spoon.

8. Sarah says:

TACOS!!! For assembling and eating. Once you set it down, everything spills out.

9. Julia says:

That bowl is so cute! I agree with the person that said taco holders… that would be perfect!

10. princess says:

Lovely design!

• Join Us on Pinterest This Sunday

• Past Meets Present: The Orient Express

• Ideas for using lemon zest in your design.

• Dining Room Definition - Ask Genevieve - Episode 4