Vanessa DeLeon Associates is an interior design firm specializing in high-end residences and businesses. Vanessa’s studies at the Feng Shui Institute of America and Fashion Institute of Technology add depth to her design work. We asked about her influences, her favorite design style and the one accessory she can’t live without.
1. Which designers influence you?
2. What’s your favorite design style?
Glamorous yet minimal.
3. What’s the essential home accessory (or piece of furniture) you use in your designs?
I use a lot of black molding and trims.
4. What’s your favorite vacation spot?
Italy and Spain are inspiring countries for their architecture, art and museums, lifestyle and sense of romance. The cultures in general are beautiful.
5. Show us a picture of the room you most enjoyed designing and tell us why you love it.
This delightfully minimal space with sparkly crystals reflects my signature style. Here are some other favorites:
I love that just a few pieces can make a room beautiful.