Have you ever designed a room and been stumped when it came to finding the perfect accessories? We’ve got the solution.

alluminaire-lamp-shade

Alluminare specializes in custom lamp shades, pillows, wallpaper and fabric. We’re giving one reader the opportunity to create two lampshades free of charge. The winner will also receive two turquoise lamp bases to go with their custom-designed shades.

For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 2.

This week’s question: What accessory or piece of furniture are you looking for to complete a room in your home?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. I'm looking for bookshelves! Lots of bookshelves to line the walls in my livingroom!

2. CplusE says:

I am searching for the perfect storage unit to finish our newly remodeled master bathroom. It needs to be attractive as it will be in a prominent spot, not too tall or deep, and with enclosed storage rather than open to hide cleaning supplies. I know what I am looking for — I just haven't seen it yet. When I do I will know it right away (hope it makes an appearance soon)!

3. Robin McCallister says:

I'm looking for the perfect rug for my dining room. A round one to match the window treatments I've already purchased fabric and fabulous trim for.

4. SHELBY FILLERS says:

I AM LOOKING FOR A VERY SMALL AND UNIQUE TABLE THAT CAN SERVE AS A COFFEE TABLE

5. Yvonne says:

I am looking for just the right pattern (color and style) on cozy bedding for my boys rooms. Come to think of it, I guess I should just design what I am looking for!

6. Paul says:

A TV for my wife and my new living room.

7. Cindy says:

I have an awkward corner in my living room that needs something, a chair or something. I would love an egg chair but I'm afraid it might be too big, so I'm on the hunt for a chair that's a little unusual but smallish. Meanwhile, I have art sitting on the floor waiting to be hung until I have that perfect piece of something or two.

8. Gail Rellaford says:

I have a fireplace in the corner of my familyroom that is not a corner fireplace but is flat against the wall in the corner so I really need a sofa that is in an L shape with no arm on the right hand side. Right now I have a couch and a love seat in that room but the arm of the sofa blocks the fireplace so you can't enjoy or use it.

9. Jeremy says:

the accessory i'm *always* looking for to complete a room is an accent chair. if i was allowed to, i would just pass on the couch/love seat and fill the room with a variety of accent chairs as if they're my pupils in a classroom. y'all are so pretty!

10. Karyn says:

I'm looking for a large print of some sort to complement the new furniture in our formal living room.

• Tips to decorate with yellow ->

• This viewer wanted to create a light, airy dining room

• Staying with neutral shabby chic hues, this viewer mixed

• This white-on-white living room brings an airy beach feel