Have you ever designed a room and been stumped when it came to finding the perfect accessories? We’ve got the solution.

alluminaire-lamp-shade

Alluminare specializes in custom lamp shades, pillows, wallpaper and fabric. We’re giving one reader the opportunity to create two lampshades free of charge. The winner will also receive two turquoise lamp bases to go with their custom-designed shades.

For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 2.

This week’s question: What accessory or piece of furniture are you looking for to complete a room in your home?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Emily says:

I need a perfect table in my kitchen that will hide the world's most offensive invention after the invention of the cat: the litterbox.

2. 4Grammy says:

Living in a 900 sf ranch, I'm always looking for narrow end tables for the living room to place on either side of the love seat because the room has two windows and three doorways with not much wall space.

3. Beverly says:

I am looking for the perfect accessories for my bedroom…..possibly a headboard, something to hang above the bed, maybe a mirror or two. The options are endless but I have no idea where to start!

4. Kaylee says:

A dining room table that will compliment the Eames shell chairs that I have!

5. Naomi says:

I would really like a functional armoire/craft cabinet with room to house all of my supplies and a fold-down workspace. I don't have a lot of room to have a big work table, besides I would probably end up piling stuff on top of it…

6. tommytyrc says:

We NEED a large new couch for our living room. A sectional would be best. Now that emma and drew are growing up, they need room on the couch so we can read them books and watch TV together. Now they just sit ont eh floor :<

7. Noel P. says:

I am on a serious hunt for the perfect coffee table. Seems like the simplest thing to find, but I want something unique. Something rustic, made with reclaimed wood. It would be the perfect contrast to the more modern pieces in the room.

8. Adrian says:

I am looking for art and window treatments for my living room … I bought furniture I love and didn't really envision the big picture first. So now I have this beautifully furnished but stark, plain living room with beige walls and white drapes. I need some inspiration.

9. beyond says:

a perfect night table.

10. RanDZ says:

I am looking for the perfect chair to match the eclectic/modern style of my bedroom. I have been looking for a year now, I want to wait for the PERFECT chair. I know if I buy any old thing a week later I will find the one.

• Ideas for using lemon zest in your design.

• Dining Room Definition - Ask Genevieve - Episode 4

• Feminine wallpaper and white wicker hang out in this lovely

• There's no confusion about what goes in this basket