Have you ever designed a room and been stumped when it came to finding the perfect accessories? We’ve got the solution.

alluminaire-lamp-shade

Alluminare specializes in custom lamp shades, pillows, wallpaper and fabric. We’re giving one reader the opportunity to create two lampshades free of charge. The winner will also receive two turquoise lamp bases to go with their custom-designed shades.

For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 2.

This week’s question: What accessory or piece of furniture are you looking for to complete a room in your home?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Erica Best says:

i looking for a nice desk for my home office.

2. Brit says:

Would love to add a new duvet to our master bedroom. It's about time we finally coordinated our walls with our bedding!

3. paige horst says:

A sleeper sofa! I'm converting a room into my office and a guest room. That's going to be the biggest purchase for the space…and the one that will defined the room, I think.

4. sdgeckert says:

Artwork for the living room wall. I don't want the typical sofa art. I've been looking for years trying to find something interesting and unique.

5. Laura says:

I've got two rooms right now that need rugs to complete them

6. elaine kontra says:

I am on the lookout for 2 new sitting chairs, be they Lazyboy or just not I'm looking for just the right thing to replace our old worn out ones.as

7. @diane_o says:

I'm looking for window treatments for my living room. Currently I have roman shades. I like them because they're simple and I can have privacy or sunlight when I want it. My problem with them is they aren't at all pet friendly. One of my cats has been using them as a hammock when they're closed. It was cute the first time he did it, but I'm over it now ;-)

8. tracyhiner says:

I am looking for a great chair to add to the living room, I want to find one that is the perfect pattern to add some fun to the room. I want some new pops of color to change it up. Fun stuff! Some fun lamps would be great too!!!

9. Rebecca says:

I am looking for bathroom hardware and faucets to complete our master bath. My biggest question is whether or not the faucets, towel racks and pulls need to match or if the metals can coordinate. For example, can I mix a brushed nickle faucet with some distressed metal towel racks in a simlar finish color. Also, what is the most classic choice for the finish? Bronze? Brushed Nickle? Pewter?

10. Justin says:

I am looking for outdoor chairs and end tables to finish off my balcony!

• DIY Preserved Moss Candle Votives - HGTV Friendsgiving