This week you could win goodies from The Trina Turk Residential Collection for Peking Handicraft. The collection offers some of Turk’s most popular designs on pillows, rugs, coasters and guest towels.

design-happens_peking-turk-pillow600x376

We’re giving away two pairs of Trina Turk’s Santorini Pillows, and we’ve even got some colors not yet available online! For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 23.

This week’s question: What fashion designer do you want to come out with a home line?

Click for official rules.

1. Kathy Bode says:

David Bromstad with out a doubt. He is my ultimate favorite. I have been watching design shows since they first came out, and he is the best. I love his pop's of color. Not to mention he seems like a great person. If He had his own line, then it would be like he was designing my home. I would love to meet him and tell him how talented he is. Hi David~ you are amazing!

2. Chrissyps1 says:

It's a toss up between Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs.

3. jennifer c says:

sylvia tcherassi – i love her colorful flowy dresses

4. Chrissyps1 says:

I also think Christian from Project Runway would have an interesting line.

5. Angie Bennett says:

I think a Louis Vitton inspired leather pillow would be pretty cool!

6. pandabear says:

I imagine a Marc Jacobs collection would look pretty awesome. Or Todd Oldham, but I think his would look a lot like Jonathan Adler… Sigh. Amazing. (Please, I want a whale porcelain butter dish!)

7. I would love to buy some of Vern's designs. They would look so cool in my house. He should do it!!!!!He is such an awesome guy with a great personality, he would create a GREAT line!!!!

8. dianemelong says:

David Bromstad, definitely! Trina Turk–lovely! Antonio Ballatore–very edgy.

9. kim says:

Dolce and Gabanna.

10. yvette says:

For a fashion designer i would consider Oscar de la Renta or Carolina Herrera (also sharing the same last name) they are both very classy they are amazyng, now if we were to pick a designer from HGTV I agree with many the David Bromstead is really genius and make great pieces, but for something that would be my taste I 'll choose Antonio Ballatore he would create unique or one of the kind that nobody else has and also like Sarah for Sarah's House I love, love her style and uniqueness she can combine old and new, colors, patterns and styles and make it cohesive, she really has a style on her even to rebuild and redesign a house, she will be great to have her own home collection. Now for the pillows is exactly what I like and look for on fabrics and furniture,.colors that especial thing that I want my home to look like when I get one. In the mean time I just do what I can to get something little or old that is just beautiful that feel my heart with joy even ifsometimes I can't buy it.

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"