This week you could win goodies from The Trina Turk Residential Collection for Peking Handicraft. The collection offers some of Turk’s most popular designs on pillows, rugs, coasters and guest towels.

design-happens_peking-turk-pillow600x376

We’re giving away two pairs of Trina Turk’s Santorini Pillows, and we’ve even got some colors not yet available online! For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 23.

This week’s question: What fashion designer do you want to come out with a home line?

Click for official rules.

1. ROBIN says:

THE LITTLE TOUCHES OF CLASS, MAKE YOUR ROOM.

2. Alli says:

The question of which FASHION designer I'd like to come out with a home line would be Eileen Fisher. Her stuff is so earthy and natural.

3. Del says:

David Bromstad would be my choice for a home line. David knows how to make design colorful, fun, and fashionable. He inspired me to place color in every room of my house! His ideas are fresh and contemporary and take you to the edge of your imagination. Given a taste of David's style you can never go back to a blah existence.

4. Del says:

I love Candice too. She definitely came to my mind along with David. She has a home furniture line with Norwalk, which is quite stylish. Check it out!:)

5. Megan Croft says:

I would like a home line from David Bromstad. I find him highly creative, fresh, and exciting.
    Megan

6. Susan P. says:

Vern Yip

7. gatormomx2 says:

Kate Spade

8. vasquezkelley says:

Trina Turk is awesome in Turks latest line of beautifully fitting dresses, blouses and trousers.
    Trina Turks' designs are inspired by the multicultural mix, architecture, and landscape of Los Angeles and the broader California landscapes. So that her collection of Handicraft is also cool.

life coaching certification

9. Catherine W says:

Marc Jacobs for sure!

10. KathyH88 says:

I don't know if he's considered a "fashion designer" but John Gidding is an awesome designer. His home line would be unique while being a perfect compliment to the decor.

• How to Spray Paint a Suitcase

• Easy Lace Crafts - Make Lace Accessories and Crafts

• Mood Board Monday: Beets

• Halloween party guests will love these tasty nibbles that