This week you could win goodies from The Trina Turk Residential Collection for Peking Handicraft. The collection offers some of Turk’s most popular designs on pillows, rugs, coasters and guest towels.

design-happens_peking-turk-pillow600x376

We’re giving away two pairs of Trina Turk’s Santorini Pillows, and we’ve even got some colors not yet available online! For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 23.

This week’s question: What fashion designer do you want to come out with a home line?

Click for official rules.

1. Gerry Moore says:

I love the designs of Isacc Mizrah. I not sure if the spelling of his name is right. He is a great fashion designer and I loved watching his show when it was on cable a few years ago. He uses great fabrics and his designs are great for both young and old. I am sure his home designs would appeal to both young and old also.

2. Laura Donatelli says:

I would love to see Betsey Johnson create a home design collection! It would probably be colorful and fabulous!

3. surfettepk says:

Diane Von Furstenberg, love her!

4. notime4mama says:

I love Kenneth Cole's clothing. I'm not sure if he has a home line, but it would be great to see his classic styles for the home.

5. Gina says:

Yep, I'm in the Vern camp. LOVE these pillows.

6. Sabrina says:

Genevieve Gorder for sure! She's so classy and practical with the best ideas for designing and organizing space (especially kitchens). Love!

7. Sherri says:

David Bromstad should come out with a line. I love his use of color and simple design that's put together so cleverly it makes is extraordinary!

8. I love the colors and patterns that are used! Beautiful! Certainly makes a room POP!

9. katie says:

Vern Yip. I love his clean lines and eye for detail. Or Tory Burch (i think she already has a line, though). She's totally fun but practical.

10. Kathleen says:

Vera Wang

• Check out Sophie the golder retriever on the cover of HGTV

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party