Happy Friday! This week, you could win a custom piece of kid’s art from MadeByGirl. With over a dozen different designs for girls and boys, MadeByGirl’s prints highlight a child’s name in a colorful way.

madebygirl_boy

Primary Colors (pictured) is one example of a print you could win, but there are also Jackson Blues and Jellybeans.

You can choose any color combination for the special kid in your life. For those of us without near-and-dear children, a pet, last name, or your own name could be featured. This is customized art, after all, so style it for your life!

For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 30.

This week’s question: Whose name would you feature in your art and why?

1. Tina says:

If I could, I would put all our childrens name in it because they are such a gift to us. But if I could only choose one, it would be Wyatt. He is our 4th child and also our last. He passed away unexpectantly in April 07 at only 5 days old. It has been so hard to get back to "normal". If it wasn't for my other children, I don't think I would be here today. Their ages range from 9-18. Our oldest son just left for basic training in the Air Force this past Tuesday in Texas. We think of our son Wyatt everyday and this would just be another way to keep his memory alive.

2. Abigail says:

I would use my soon to be daughters name!! She will be here in september and I can't wait to meet her!! I love the Art and the things it does to really bring a room together!!

3. Liamz_Mom says:

This would be perfect for my little man's bedroom, Liam!!

4. Beverly Hite says:

I would put Toby in my art. He is my precious boy cat….."special fur covered child and it would be fun to hang this in the breakfast room for a bright colorful way to start each day. Besides Toby would think jhe was very special to have his very own artwork! Beverly Hite

5. Amy says:

I love these prints! I would want one for my little sister, Rachel. It would be perfect for her room :)

6. Natalie says:

I would feature my new last name, because I am in love with my husband and am so happy to be his! :)

7. I'd feature myself and my hubs….Elena & Michael. Such a great piece!

8. Alyssa says:

I'd have to put my soon-to-be last name. Perfect little addition to our new living room.

9. Sarah says:

Katy. She's our only child and a bright light in our lives.

10. Sylvia says:

I would definitely get this with my nephew Isaac's name. His 3rd birthday is coming up and this would be the perfect gift for him!!!

• A pecan rub and cider sauce give this pork roast a rich,

• Attach a wooden box to the long side of an old window and

• Fill separate frames with letters that spell out

• Distressed shutters and shelves make great backdrops and