Happy Friday! This week, you could win a custom piece of kid’s art from MadeByGirl. With over a dozen different designs for girls and boys, MadeByGirl’s prints highlight a child’s name in a colorful way.

madebygirl_boy

Primary Colors (pictured) is one example of a print you could win, but there are also Jackson Blues and Jellybeans.

You can choose any color combination for the special kid in your life. For those of us without near-and-dear children, a pet, last name, or your own name could be featured. This is customized art, after all, so style it for your life!

For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 30.

This week’s question: Whose name would you feature in your art and why?

1. melisa hirsch says:

It would look awesome in my son Zachary's room. He loves discovering his name since he recently learned it.

2. Holly says:

I would use my best friend's soon-to-be daughter's name – Reese – and give it as a gift to her. :-)

3. Amy says:

I would put one of my daughters' names "Annabelle" or "Avery".

4. This piece of art would be the perfect in my daughter Lindsay's room! She is the middle child, #2 of 4 and also #2 of our 3 girls. I think this would allow her to have a special "just her" moment that she wouldn't have to shae.

5. Amber says:

I would use it for my 2 month old Ethan!! The Jackson Blues would fit perfectly in his nursery!!

6. Tere says:

I would choose Casey because it's our last name and I really want to do a wall of family photos from our family and generations past!

If not that then my cat Einstein because it would be unexpected to have art based on the family pet!

7. carolyn thomas says:

I would love to have one with bethany, destiny,jennifer because i have three girls.

8. Lona says:

I would want my daughter's name, Kenleigh. Even though I can't afford to give her art or, she still deserves to have it at home!

9. Barbara says:

I would love to see my Grand daughters name on a special print, We can never install her name on any play toys, or learning games to speak it, We have to special order even the simplist Cup, it's nice to have an unusual name sometimes, But it would be soooo special for her.

10. How fun is that! We have two boys and a girl, so maybe our last name… or maybe "laugh" or "happy"!

• Sweet and Savory #Easter Recipes