Happy Friday! This week, you could win a custom piece of kid’s art from MadeByGirl. With over a dozen different designs for girls and boys, MadeByGirl’s prints highlight a child’s name in a colorful way.

madebygirl_boy

Primary Colors (pictured) is one example of a print you could win, but there are also Jackson Blues and Jellybeans.

You can choose any color combination for the special kid in your life. For those of us without near-and-dear children, a pet, last name, or your own name could be featured. This is customized art, after all, so style it for your life!

For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 30.

This week’s question: Whose name would you feature in your art and why?

1. Lisa Aldrich says:

I would put the name Jesus on it and post it in our computer/writing room. Black and white and red all over (or primary colors) would be the design colors I would probably choose!

2. Lisa P says:

I'd love this for my son Hunter's room. He barely has a room of his own, it's also the office, and his older brother has always had one. Hunter doesn't have any of his own artwork like his brother either so this would be great for him :)

3. Jill says:

Hope, for all the hopes and wishes I have for my family

4. Alana F says:

My first thought when I saw the question on Facebook was Fulton. I love my family & my husband & son are my life. But once I saw the example, I would choose Noah. It would look so nice in his room : )

5. This is awesome…I'm just going to make this myself…takes nothing more than a computer with a word editing type of program, or a design program like Illustrator, and sending it off to a printer if you want it this large.

6. Janet Morton says:

Our daughter, Megan Marie! :) Such a pretty name, such a pretty girl…and such pretty art!!!! :)

7. Lisa says:

My adorable niece who celebrated her 3rd Birthday. I have 11 nieces and nephews but shes my favorite! I would do anything for that little girl with her big innocent brown eyes and her cute little dimples.

8. I would use my daughter;s name…Liberty. It would be a wonderful way to add flair to her room.

9. MarkoosModernDesign says:

My SON!! His name is Ivan. He has that horse in the picture too! How funny.

10. Suzanne says:

My son Chase! He would love it!

• As seen on the HGTV series, House Hunters Renovation