Happy Friday! This week, you could win a custom piece of kid’s art from MadeByGirl. With over a dozen different designs for girls and boys, MadeByGirl’s prints highlight a child’s name in a colorful way.

madebygirl_boy

Primary Colors (pictured) is one example of a print you could win, but there are also Jackson Blues and Jellybeans.

You can choose any color combination for the special kid in your life. For those of us without near-and-dear children, a pet, last name, or your own name could be featured. This is customized art, after all, so style it for your life!

For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, August 30.

This week’s question: Whose name would you feature in your art and why?

1. Jamie says:

I would love this for my daughter, we call her Maggie but her name is Margaretta. It's so hard to find personalized things with her full name on it that this customized art would be great for us.

2. Emily R. says:

I would definitely use my son's name Kaiden, but I would love to use his first and middle name (Jack) because he was named after my grandfather who passed away several years ago. I want to keep my grandfather's memory alive for his little namesake.

3. MarthaB says:

The name I would use would be Nolan. My Grandson Nolan recently had his first Cleft lip surgery and he isn't even 4 months old yet!

4. Ellen S says:

My granddaughter, Ella. I would also include her middle name and her Korean birth name. She has brought immeasurable joy into our lives since her arrival. She also knows her alphabet and would love seeing her name spelled out in her room!

5. Dorothy Myers says:

We are expecting a new grandbaby in December. Her name will be Nora and something like this would be great so that from the very beginning she will know how special she is and we could point to the letters and remind her of the letters and how those special letters are part of her name.

6. Maria Q. says:

I would use my three younger kids name because they share their birthday (2 boys, 1 girl) and they are not triplets. It was God's will to make it happen naturally that way. Also their names all start with R.

7. Joanne Deschenes says:

She passed away 3 years ago. She was 47 years old. She was a perrenial child. Helen was born normal, but had encephalitis before she was a year old. It affected her development, and she always had the capabilities of about a 3 or 4 year old… All of us other kids (3) said she would have been the smartest out of all of us, just because of her developmental disabilities… She was born on 2/3/59 – The Day The Music Died. I think that the spirits of Buddy Holley, The Big Bopper, and Ritchie Valens entered her, because she loved the oldies music…. She would sing along at the top of her lungs… She had a good time….. I wanted her to reach 50, to throw her a big party, but God wanted her first. I truly miss her.

8. I would put my dad's name so my kids knew is name. Even though they never get to meet him. RIP dad!!!!

9. Jamey Ferguson says:

For my daughter Jolee…She means the world to me!! It would be a perfect surprise for her…she is 5 and primarily lives with her Dad and if she came home to that in her room she would bounce for joy…also her name in french means pretty and that would be pretty in her room for a pretty little girl!!!

10. Janel F says:

I of course have to choose my beautiful daughter, Libby – short for Elizabeth. She is a wonderful little angel with a heart of gold always wanting to help a stranger and give all she can to those in need. We recently had devestating floods in our small Iowa town and she on her own went to her room and proceeded to get a huge bag of toys and she asked me if she could give them to the kids that lost all thier toys in the river (the river flooded over into the town destorying many homes) She is an amazing little girl and is really a true friend.

• Bookcase Blunder - Ask Genevieve - Episode 20

• White Lamp Final Reveal - HGTV Handmade Mystery Box

• Win a Lamp From HGTV Handmade!

• Tips to decorate with yellow ->