Everybody say hi to our newest blogger, Brian Patrick Flynn from one of our favorite sites, Decor Demon (which he produces, writes and designs all the original content for).

We hope you’ll tune in this week for his fresh take on helping men and women find balance in gender-blended spaces. Then come back every week for Brian’s bloggings about the intersection of lifestyle and design. (Fair warning: His posts are addictive.)

Design Inspiration

1. Emily says:

Welcome to the family, my dear Brian. I shall now gladly consider you my hgtv brother.

2. dayka says:

Can't wait to see the fresh perspective he brings every week–I've never seen anything he's done that didn't look amazing!

3. [...] Also, THIS large news was a secret until just a few moments ago. That special secret spawned THIS. [...]

4. @nikimcneill says:

HGTV.com will never be the same!

5. Elena says:

BPF your writing is just as fab as your design – love the blog!

6. Janice says:

Onward and upward for our fabulous Brian!!!

7. Claire says:

YAY Brian! Glad more and more people are getting to enjoy your creativity, humor and general awesomeness! Yes, awesomeness!

8. Brian rocks my socks! Great move HGTV for adding such an awesome talent to your ranks!

9. @designblahg says:

Ok, between Brian and Emily, the HGTV site has officially moved on to my daily radar! Keep this up and I won't have any more snarky things to say about you guys! (well, probably not, but MAYBE!) :)

10. 30secondlife says:

Decor Demon is the only blog about design I ever visit. He always does stuff that appeals to me as a guy who doesn't know much about design but wants to learn. I'll definitely come back here to see what he has to say!