This week we’re giving away two sets of Priscilla Woolworth’s Natural Moth Repellent Sachets (three sachets per set). We love this store, started by a relative of one of the Woolworth’s founders, which stocks hard-to-find eco-friendly products.

design-happens_woolworth400x400

The sachets, filled with rosemary, lavender and a few “secret ingredients,” are just as effective as traditional mothballs but smell so much sweeter. When you switch to your fall wardrobe, tuck them in with your out-of-season clothes to fend off any critters that may be interested in devouring them.

For a chance to win, answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, September 27. Be sure to include a valid email address so we can contact you.

This week’s question: What’s your favorite scent to use in your home?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Green

1. Brenda says:

Citrus ! Makes everything smell fresh

2. Cambria says:

I like green apple or green pear. I live in the south and it is still HOT out prohibiting me from embracing all scents fall. Green apple smells so fresh and clean that it makes my home feel cleaner, brighter, and cooler.

3. Jo Barsh says:

My new found scent is Lemongrass.. it is fresh.. not flowery… love it..

4. jacqui says:

I like seasonal scents….citrus and sage in the summer, cinnamon and apple in fall, balsam and christmas wreath in winter…

5. Lillian says:

Orange-ginger! Some can start off spicy, but usually they (and I have several) fade to a pleasant, lighter afterscent. They also seem to naturally counteract stale or off odors.

6. carrie gee says:

I have used Hazelnut for years and I love it!! Always makes my home feel warm and inviting!

7. Jasmine in fragrances but my favorite is fresh bread baking.

8. Connie says:

Fresh Linen for most of the house because I love the clean refreshing scent it gives. In the bedroom I prefer lilac, because it is relaxing and helps me fall asleep.

9. Roni Dougherty says:

It depends on the season. In the fall it is Pumpkin spice.

10. Janet says:

Lemongrass, Lavender, or Cinnamon

• Check out Sophie the golder retriever on the cover of HGTV

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party