Everybody say hi to Anzfer Farms out of San Francisco. We love their line of butch-craft-style reclaimed wood furnishings, both for their rustic, masculine lines and the eco-friendly principles behind them. You could win the gorgeous Spalted Fragment Light and Vase, made by owners/artisans Jonathan Anzalone and Joseph Ferriso.

The bases of both lamp and vase are made from fragments gathered on the Northern California shoreline. To win the set, just answer this week’s question before 12/11c, Monday, Oct. 4. Be sure to include a valid email address so we can contact you.

This week’s question: What kind of treasures have you created from another person’s trash?

Click for official rules.

1. beyond says:

not good at repurposing, however, some of my furniture was found on the curb. nyc sidewalks are treasure troves.

2. jennifer c says:

in college one drunken moment i saw a giant pink stuffed pig. I was a sculpture student so i always hit dumpsters looking for supplies, but this and a sheet of perfect lucite that i turned into a painting are my most remembered finds.

3. Nikki says:

How cute! I could make it with all the wood on our ranch! Cedar would be pretty!

4. Donna says:

Took an old window with the glass still in it, took some fake flowers and made me a window of flowers for my basement wall….it's very nice!!!

5. Lori says:

I made a kitchen island out of an old vintage buffet, but taking the top off and replacing it with a slab of scrap granite..gorgeous. I refinished the wood and stained a dark chocolate color.

6. Dave Atkins says:

We found a long media center that was trying to present itself as boring maple. We took it home and greenwashed it with a mixture of glaze and green, then distressed it with chains and nails.

7. Katie says:

I save all kinds of scraps to use for scrapbooking. I save paper, ribbon, beads, wood, wire, lace, thread, and other things. I use my imagination to make trash useful!

8. Pam says:

I used an old church cloth awning and some old wood slats to make door hangers. Painted Christmas scenes to sell at the church yard sale to raise money for a new ac system. Larry Boy and Bob will live forever.

9. Katie says:

Made crafts out of old newspapers

10. Tomi says:

I made a backpack form a Colts folding chair that someone left in a parking lot after a game. I was teased by my husband's family for taking the broken chair home, until they saw the backpack. Then they were amazed!

• Brian and Craig: Photo Op The twins pose with judge Scott